Supreme 2011 F/W

but it's +++SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!!(7)

exactly, thats what makes people who say it like that so generic and unoriginal. its supreme, so you have to glorify it. two last collaboration; playboy, hennessy were horrible, and people still buy it. even those summer '11 thrasher hoodies were poorly designed.

exactly, thats what makes people who say it like that so generic and unoriginal. its supreme, so you have to glorify it. two last collaboration; playboy, hennessy were horrible, and people still buy it. even those summer '11 thrasher hoodies were poorly designed.

"don't cry about supreme. don't wear supreme."

Any Canadians have had problems ordering online?

When i complete my order, i can an error message saying they couldn't process the transaction and it's likely because my bank isn't releasing the funds. I tried with both my AMEX and Visa card and spoke to both issuers and it seems that as soon as they accept the charge, Supreme will refund the money right away. I've mailed Supreme a couple time, but as expected, they never got back to me. Been trying to buy a freaking shirt (Medium classic plaid in orange) and now the fuckers have removed it from the shop.... Anyone knows if they're still in stock in- store? Anyone doing still doing proxy? really want this shirt...

Any Canadians have had problems ordering online?

When i complete my order, i can an error message saying they couldn't process the transaction and it's likely because my bank isn't releasing the funds. I tried with both my AMEX and Visa card and spoke to both issuers and it seems that as soon as they accept the charge, Supreme will refund the money right away. I've mailed Supreme a couple time, but as expected, they never got back to me. Been trying to buy a freaking shirt (Medium classic plaid in orange) and now the fuckers have removed it from the shop.... Anyone knows if they're still in stock in- store? Anyone doing still doing proxy? really want this shirt...

I'm from Vancouver and have done many orders without a single problem.