Supreme 2011 F/W

Yo, sabbath. is there going to be futura beanie anytime in london store??

At some point I'm sure there will be, but it's anyone's guess exactly when. I was told by someone that the drops will mirror those of the NYC store pretty closely so it would help if there was a local there doing some sort of stock updates.

btw. are you working for em? if yes, then are you the one playing black sabbath in store?? respect for that. i was nicely surprised

No.

Next time you're in there try and notice the tattoo on the store manager's arm and that may give you some sort of clue.

And according to a post on another "esteemed" fashion forum, the Donegals are already sold out. Another person stated that there was full stock at around lunch time. Hmmm...

That Korine essay is kind of 12th grade film class quality though, jeez.

So you mean not unlike his films.

timb hikers are serious late pass... you know youre running behind when abington beats you by 2 years

yea I was going to say, those Timb's are trash. Field boots without pink fur or a variant on the wheat boot would have been tight.

23m7kwm.jpg

Thats the regy model. It's not even remotely like anything from the Abington line.

Personally, i'm psyched to see more pics and think they could be tight. Admittedly the two more popular styles (field and 6") would be better but i'm not just going to dismiss these from 1 top view pic of a relatively unknown model.

also, as Ready knows, i just really like Timberland.

Thats the regy model. It's not even remotely like anything from the Abington line.

Personally, i'm psyched to see more pics and think they could be tight. Admittedly the two more popular styles (field and 6") would be better but i'm not just going to dismiss these from 1 top view pic of a relatively unknown model.

also, as Ready knows, i just really like Timberland.

well, it's not like i wasn't inclined to go for them anyway, but i was reacting to the top view looking like the abington hikers which had the same horween uppers. but yeah from the side it looks very un-abington which probably isn't good in this case

anyway, i have my two pairs of leopard field boots + the conops 6" tactical assault field boots in case it doesn't work out :o (the latter being the ultimate timberland collaboration btw)