supertalk6
readytoignite

Supreme 2011 F/W

Posted · Hidden by 2112, February 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by 2112, February 14, 2012 - No reason given

Can anyone in NYC proxy me a checkered shirt in small?

I'll hook you up large.

why would they drop the work jacket before the vest >:(

That pink factory flannel looks like something a Johnny Rocket's employee would be wearing.

Has the Hennessy jersey already come and gone, or has it not yet come out?

pretty sure it hasnt come out yet

i just got home from checking out the london store. didn't go in because the queue was about 200 people long and 99% of those were schoolkids. kids were queuing since yesterday evening outside a nearby convenience store (they wouldn't allow queuing outside the store), sleeping on cardboard boxes like tramps. apparently some kid tried to steal the sign which was all bent up. those not in school uniform were in low-end sports gear etc. a classy start! spoke volumes about the brand.

i just got home from checking out the london store. didn't go in because the queue was about 200 people long and 99% of those were schoolkids. kids were queuing since yesterday evening outside a nearby convenience store (they wouldn't allow queuing outside the store), sleeping on cardboard boxes like tramps. apparently some kid tried to steal the sign which was all bent up. those not in school uniform were in low-end sports gear etc. a classy start! spoke volumes about the brand.

the guys sleeping in the cardboard flew in from germany

the sign was bent because large lorry had to go up the curb and knocked it.. its a narrow road

CRAZY, man. i wonder what happens after, when they buy every possible thing there. does supreme restocks them?? i bet there wont be any box logo hoodies in my size at the end of this month

wth i just seen dill on sunday lol

they got any lapel pins in store yet?

No. They only have stickers and key chains so far.

the guys sleeping in the cardboard flew in from germany

the sign was bent because large lorry had to go up the curb and knocked it.. its a narrow road

He's right.

i bet there wont be any box logo hoodies in my size at the end of this month

There isn't any in stock to begin with. Only the Uptown and Futura Logo hoodies.

daymn... i wanted that paisley hoodie badly. btw, i was coming back from college today and i decided to drop in and see whats going on, and there was still some queue outside supreme. Hah. f*cking hell

That paisley hood is so fucked. I tried on an xl, which I generally get when I want things to fit relatively baggy, and it was like a medium or a really small large. I was super bummed. It fit smaller than my large crewnecks from years past

Are there any owls beanies left in the shops? If anyone is going by and could proxy, I'm down for any colorway, just let me knowwwww

Hate to clutter the thread with plugs, but if anyone who still needs a real tree camp or biggie tee hit me up (both black/M), got an extra of each that I'd hook someone up for not rape...