supertalk6
readytoignite

Supreme 2011 F/W

looks nice...

reminds me of the MHI store in london with the layout and two levels....

isn't one of the tokyo stores two levels too? or is it just upstairs

looks nice...

reminds me of the MHI store in london with the layout and two levels....

is that closed now? i went looking in april but couldnt find...

anyway, it's kind of weird that the counter is on a different level than the merch... the natural instinct is for the staff to hang behind the counter but it doesnt make sense to have people come up with stuff and say "do you have this in medium?" and then have someone have to run the stuff back downstairs

anyway, it's kind of weird that the counter is on a different level than the merch... the natural instinct is for the staff to hang behind the counter but it doesnt make sense to have people come up with stuff and say "do you have this in medium?" and then have someone have to run the stuff back downstairs

yeah that's what i was wondering: how are they gonna handle the requests and where are they gonna pull the gear from. maybe they'll have staff hanging out downstairs doing something along those lines.

anyone ever receive a defect item from the online store and have success exchanging it?

yes, they're very good about this, just reply to your original order confirmation email and they'll sort it out for you.

yes, they're very good about this, just reply to your original order confirmation email and they'll sort it out for you.

agreed. my hirst tee had what looked like coffee splatter on it and since the store has such notorious bad service i attempted to wash it out myself and when it didnt come out i emailed them. I was going out of town for a holiday and they replaced the shirt and mailed it to where i was staying instead of my billing address.

I like the idea a lot but looks kind of poorly executed, no?

it does look... a bit bad, nothing really to get excited about. to be honest

it does look... a bit bad, nothing really to get excited about. to be honest

Nothing to get excited about, except for an easy triple up (if you're a reseller).

Personally, I think they're cool but I hate white t-shirts. Grey would have been dope.

not a fan of the union jack, i like the individual flags but it always seemed like design by committee

btw anyone have a link to the jebbia interview where he talks about collaborating with the north face because it didn't make sense to do his own technical shell?

Posted · Hidden by 2112, February 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by 2112, February 14, 2012 - No reason given

^ haha

(10)