Supreme 2011 F/W

so i ended up with a couple spares - medium camo field shirt and blue canvas camp cap if anyone wants to throw me a reasonable offer (reasonable being taking into account current market dynamics).

also have a grey realtree cap i'd be willing to trade for a new desert camo cap from two years ago in the brit dpm pattern on the off chance anyone has one

^ nice... and shiet, i'm sure they'll sell. people really nutty about caps - now more than ever. good time to clear stock.

speaking of stocks, wish i had invested in camp caps over anything on the NYSE/NASDAQ the past 5 years.

I sold some fucked up, faded, sweated in camps not too long ago for 70 bucks each, so I mean I guess I cant be such a negative nancy about pricing, I guess just sucks when the table gets turned on you for a hat you'd like.

edit:

Is the miner's jacket in-store right now? Does anyone know of the price? Thanks in advance.

Not in store yet, only club jackets, fishtail joints, and coaches (what you see on webstore pretty much )