Supreme 2011 F/W

i just got home from checking out the london store. didn't go in because the queue was about 200 people long and 99% of those were schoolkids. kids were queuing since yesterday evening outside a nearby convenience store (they wouldn't allow queuing outside the store), sleeping on cardboard boxes like tramps. apparently some kid tried to steal the sign which was all bent up. those not in school uniform were in low-end sports gear etc. a classy start! spoke volumes about the brand.

i just got home from checking out the london store. didn't go in because the queue was about 200 people long and 99% of those were schoolkids. kids were queuing since yesterday evening outside a nearby convenience store (they wouldn't allow queuing outside the store), sleeping on cardboard boxes like tramps. apparently some kid tried to steal the sign which was all bent up. those not in school uniform were in low-end sports gear etc. a classy start! spoke volumes about the brand.

the guys sleeping in the cardboard flew in from germany

the sign was bent because large lorry had to go up the curb and knocked it.. its a narrow road

they got any lapel pins in store yet?

No. They only have stickers and key chains so far.

the guys sleeping in the cardboard flew in from germany

the sign was bent because large lorry had to go up the curb and knocked it.. its a narrow road

He's right.

i bet there wont be any box logo hoodies in my size at the end of this month

There isn't any in stock to begin with. Only the Uptown and Futura Logo hoodies.