Supreme 2011 F/W

The description of the jeans in the webstore says they are the 1967 model 505's. Does this mean they are basically the same thing as the LVC '67 505 besides the stars on the waist and a different tag?

given the fact their collaboration with apc consisted of taking a pair of new standards and stitching "fuck em" on the ass i would say this is safe to assume

given the fact their collaboration with apc consisted of taking a pair of new standards and stitching "fuck em" on the ass i would say this is safe to assume

I agree the APC collab was silly. However, the LVC '67 505 is actually more expensive than the supreme 505's (i believe the LVC's are around $220). So it seems like these may actually be a good deal. Also, the LVC's are made in Turkey while these are made in the USA

i'm 99% sure no smalls were made in the vests.

trucker jacket will be easy enough to get rid of as a resale.

doubtless there are smalls but probably tough to come by in the stores. not quite sure a medium will suit but i suppose i'll find out next month or whenever the thing will actually get here. depends on this "custom fit" they talk about

doubt there's much resell in the trucker, they're just sitting there and to factor in $40 overhead it's just a matter of damage limitation.