Supreme 2011 F/W

Haha you're good man!

ps where's the official ready rundown on this collection, i feel imcomplete

the collection overall? like the last season it's more about individual pieces and the special releases than a compelling overarching theme. i suspect babenzien is spending more time on the collaborations than the regular line, which is both evident and reasonable

btw does your employer know you spend your time at work harassing people who write blogs but not as quickly as you'd like? :o

TBforSupreme.jpg

yo

STOP FUCKING POSTING

stop posting old irrelevant shit

this isn't the "Fucking Camo" thread or "wild animal print thread" where you continually get away with haphazardly re-posting archival shit that everyone's seen before already

this is for current fall season shit.

(or where shameless plugs shamelessly posted)

please stop shitting up supertalk with your worthless "contributions"

go back to your ironheart forum you caveman fuck

does anyone know if the fur trim is removable on the wet weather parka and workers parka?

yes on the wet weather parka,

it's detachable by undoing the snaps and taking the fur strip out

p1110865h.jpg

I still don't get the inclusion of a fur strip in a jacket that's meant for wet conditions.

I guess so you can use it with layering for windy and snowy conditions...

I got mine, pretty nice jacket. Sized down as was recommended and got a really nice fit except a little tighter in the shoulders and I could have used an extra inch in length.

I guess so you can use it with layering for windy and snowy conditions...

I got mine, pretty nice jacket. Sized down as was recommended and got a really nice fit except a little tighter in the shoulders and I could have used an extra inch in length.

how does it fit lengthwise on your arms? would you recommend TTS if I were to be layering with this then? this is one of my favorite pieces this season and the only thing i've thought about throwing down for... in need of a nice rain parka

That's what she said?

Anyway it's still a great jacket - one of my face pieces of the season.

should have seen that coming... And yes absolutely a great jacket and my favorite piece of the first drop. I really wanted a nice fishtail this fall but can't afford the high fashun ones so I was excited to see one in the preview

how does it fit lengthwise on your arms? would you recommend TTS if I were to be layering with this then? this is one of my favorite pieces this season and the only thing i've thought about throwing down for... in need of a nice rain parka

No I'm happy I sized down, would have been too big for my taste if I had gotten the XL. But yeah, could have been longer in body and arms for me, but I'm 6'5" so I always kind of have that problem...