Supreme 2011 F/W

^ highly doubtful. They almost always show every colorway for said product in their preview/news section. don't get your hopes up.

suede jacket is killer - wish I had the right mind and bank account to pull the trigger on thursday.

This is actually an inspired collaboration, reminds me of older stuff where there was more than just a tag and a red colorway. Piece by piece I'd say the real standouts are the trucker variants and that vest, which looks like a nice in between layer (though I'm still leaning towards the moleskin carhartt style) Suede trucker is nice too.

Ordered the club jacket in navy, and they sent me black.

Emailed them about it, but hopes are low.

does it have a red tab or a black tab? if it has a red tab then it's navy, if black tab then it's black. the navy is so dark that it almost looks black, especially when compared to regular navy stuff. if they actually sent you the wrong one then they will certainly replace it for you, they're very good about that sort of thing.

does it have a red tab or a black tab? if it has a red tab then it's navy, if black tab then it's black. the navy is so dark that it almost looks black, especially when compared to regular navy stuff. if they actually sent you the wrong one then they will certainly replace it for you, they're very good about that sort of thing.

this is true if the item on the order actually corresponds with what you ordered.

what i'm taking away from this post is that rhythm went for the navy ;)

btw i expect the suede trucker to be within 400 plus or minus 50

new collaborations have become the sole source of mystery/surprise of late, no?