Supreme 2011 F/W

what I don't get is how bape had a crazy line too yesterday

BAPE? Didn't they close their NY store?

the NY drop was the saddest shit I've ever seen. every herb possible, 13 year olds, fucking Ready to Die stock photo tee hype, a woman in scrubs waiting in pouring rain with her jacket over her - I'm assuming some dickwad's mom who actually agreed to wait for her son on a line for fucking clothes. Jesus. fucking. herbs

It's been like that for the last 5 years thou.

I honestly don't understand how bape has stayed in business--they charge 150-175% of supreme's prices for substantially worse pieces in fit, design, everything

on top of this, who wears this shit anymore? it's not even hyped up like supreme is, so I don't see their $273 oxfords (fucked up proportions, generally wonkiness, i.e. all the bape touches) flying off the shelves

paisley shorts are crazy and i will buy them

love the fuck rug and pin

the polka dot shirt is something i might buy

some of the snap backs are really good

the trench is nice and i'm curious to see how thick it is with the lining, my brother got the s/s one from last season and it just seemed way too thin to me. not blown away by any of the other jackets

some of the oxfords are alright. i dunno it seems okay

The rug seems pretty lame and not particularly well designed.

The 'O' in Robert Indiana's "Love" piece is tilted to fit within the square. The 'U' on the rug is tilted to match that style, but doesn't work the same way.

Plus, it's been done countless times before. The Hundreds did a lame version of the same thing for a t-shirt about five years or so ago. And, unless you're 18, who wants a rug that says "Fuck" in your house?

t02pno.jpg

2zzmhpe.jpg