real americans.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

retail makes u hate ppl of every race and country. but americans, oof. their entitlement is what kills me. no sir, u can hold ur own goddamn basket to the cash register. wish i looked more arabic so i can scare them. =/

and speaking on fat, im not skinny...but fat ppl fuck everything up. my sisinlaw is a big girl and she fuckn EATS. i have to cook more to accommodate her eating the dinner in THE MORNING. MAC N CHEESE AT 7AM!! wtf!! she will eat my leftover restaurant food that says "do not eat" on it and deny it.

she def has a disorder cause she hides what she eats too. she'll say she isn't hungry but ill find mcdicks receipts in the car. its sad. and i bet when they (i live w/ my dudes 2 sisters n brother, all over-eat) i will lose weight. I'm not blaming them for weight gain but if I'm not cooking for ppl, i don't eat. I'm super satisfied w cereal for bfast/lunch/dinner.

• 2 months later...

While we're on a fat-hate tangent (or maybe that's the point of this thread) everybody must see this reddit thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ob38u/whats_the_most_embarrassing_fatperson_thing_youve/

featuring hits like

I used to stop after work and get three double cheeseburgers for the drive home. And then would eat dinner with my ex-wife an hour later. When I tell thin people I used to do that before I lost the weight they look in horror. When I tell obese people, they nod.

and

Pulled a muscle in my back wiping after a deuce. It was one of the strong motivators to get into shape.

• 2 months later...