real americans.

I'd say the only difference is that Walmart is slightly trashier.

I'm not so sure about this. The K-Marts that I've been to are trashy as fuck. In my smaller college town, I was forced to shop at Wal-Mart... it was either that or a very shitty Kroger.

is walmart a department store just like kmart (which we have in australia), or is it something completely different?

walmart is an american monopoly that gets sued almost 20 times a day. they bend the rules as much as possible to get tax breaks. they are a terrible company. yet i still can't stop going there to get cheap shit that would cost twice as much elsewhere.

walmart is an american monopoly that gets sued almost 20 times a day. they bend the rules as much as possible to get tax breaks. they are a terrible company. yet i still can't stop going there to get cheap shit that would cost twice as much elsewhere.

I don't like wal-mart, but I love how they behave EXACTLY like target,kmart,sears,.... but are the ones who get all the negative press/attention. Fat fucks shop at target too, you just don't hear about it because Oprah (a god here in the US) gave it her approval.

The Wal-Mart 'supercenter' is like a zoo for weird fucks. If you get to the normal regular no food wal-mart stores they are actually not half bad stores. Very Clean, very organized,very small. And honestly if Sam Walton were alive he'd fire most -if not all- the folks running the company IMO.

The socks posted above are the best. I love when folks buy Old Navy 'flag' tees that were made in Sri Lanka or some 3rd world country.

zEVPSfJIQ84

Cute, but inaccurate and ignores facts.

In 2009 there were 15,760 murders in the USA. When you remove the 4339 murders where the race of the murder is unknown, that brings it down to 11,421 where the race of the murder is know. Of those 11,421 murders, 5890 (52%) of them are black. That means 12% of the US population is responsible for 52% of the murders. When you figure in that most murders are committed by males, that would drop the figure down to 6% of the population responsible for 52% of the murders. And you can drop it down even further and say black males between 13 and 34 years of age (what would that be, less than 2% of the American population?) are responsible for 38% of the murders committed every year. Here's the FBI's stats on the matter.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_03.html

The anti gun lobby loves to attack the NRA, and white America as paranoid, gun huggers. But the fact is that the majority of the gun violence in America is coming from the young, black males. Until the education, social, and economic issues a young black male faces are properly dealt with, you can pass all the anti gun laws you want, nothing is going to change. Passing more gun laws is the typical American, bury your head in the sand response, rather than educating young black males and seeing that they have employment opportunities. An educated man who has a job to put food in his belly, clothes on his back, and a roof over his head doesn't murder people.

In 2009 there were 15,760 murders in the USA. When you remove the 4339 murders where the race of the murder is unknown, that brings it down to 11,421 where the race of the murder is know. Of those 11,421 murders, 5890 (52%) of them are black. That means 12% of the US population is responsible for 52% of the murders. When you figure in that most murders are committed by males, that would drop the figure down to 6% of the population responsible for 52% of the murders. And you can drop it down even further and say black males between 13 and 34 years of age (what would that be, less than 2% of the American population?) are responsible for 38% of the murders committed every year. Here's the FBI's stats on the matter. The anti gun lobby loves to attack the NRA, and white America as paranoid, gun huggers. But the fact is that the majority of the gun violence in America is coming from the young, black males. Until the education, social, and economic issues a young black male faces are properly dealt with, you can pass all the anti gun laws you want, nothing is going to change. Passing more gun laws is the typical American, bury your head in the sand response, rather than educating young black males and seeing that they have employment opportunities. An educated man who has a job to put food in his belly, clothes on his back, and a roof over his head doesn't murder people.

Or you could educate young black americans AND stop clinging to your assault rifles as a god given right. Just a thought. Crazy, I know.

Or you could educate young black americans AND stop clinging to your assault rifles as a god given right. Just a thought. Crazy, I know.

Everyone likes to focus on big bad "assult rifles". According to FBI statistics rifles (all types) and shotguns combined are used to commit fewer murders than edged weapons (766 vs 1825 in 2009). There is an issue with violence in the US... but I, and every other law abiding gun owner aren't the problem.

setterman is a dumbass for making this thread lame

Well then, let me get it right back on track. Here's a real American... he's shopping at Wal-Mart, hates queers, and has to ride around in a scooter because he's too fat to walk.

163ds.jpg

By setterman at 2011-08-09