Fucking Camo

DüM

The pocket shape and closure design looks different then the uniqlo website pics. Can anyone else confirm?

it's not the pair.

the picture is more than a year old, i bet these g-stars are sold out:D

my bad you're right.they aren't uniqlos. These are the closest thing I found to them on g star though

http://shop.g-star.com/PANTS/ARCTIC-ROVIC-ARC-3D-LOOSE-TAPERED-pcrCgKAygLzHIAAAEnZYJuI5mBUcMKA5AV9RcAAAEymrwo4vgc-gstar-us-Site-WFS-en_US-USD.html

Guest Drewtronius
Posted · Hidden by bill, February 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by bill, February 18, 2012 - No reason given

Couple different takes on camo in the shop right now, what's your thoughts on these applications ---

Custom designed camo by BARBOUR using silhouettes of different animals (Barbour Bourne Camo Jacket)

Woodland camo waterproof nylon applied to a shirt by Mark McNairy New Amsterdam (Mark McNairy New Amsterdam Nylon Camo BD Shirt)

• 2 weeks later...

was at a local mil surplus store today and they had some interesting camo I'd never seen.

rain camo and some weird swiss camo

2vpiT.jpg

this green one with red splotches

xxnkv.jpg

and this crosshatch one with random green blotches

DmpfM.jpg

considering starting a proxy for mil surplus :D this place has cool shit

was at a local mil surplus store today and they had some interesting camo I'd never seen.

and this crosshatch one with random green blotches

DmpfM.jpg

considering starting a proxy for mil surplus :D this place has cool shit

That's an old US night camo.

Ok, I got a few PM's and there seems to be a bit of interest so I am going to offer to proxy the following for anyone interested. If you are superserious about picking something up, I can try to obtain critical measurements tomorrow but we gotta act fast. This stuff is surplus, so once it's gone I have no idea if this shop will get back anymore.

Posted prices are the price you pay to get this stuff to your door. Includes paypal fees, shipping, etc. Some negotiation allowed.

Have plenty of references on these clothing forums and ebay.

1.) Camo MA-1: two size SMALLS are available. New stock, not surplus. - $75

W4BWv.jpg

2.) Rain Camo Field Shirt: quite a few of these available. two chest pocket, two arm pockets, two shoulder details; I think theyre German or Swiss. Seems like there is only one size which is a small-medium. Can get measurements if there is interest- $25

bCAd5.jpg

3.) Czech green camo field shirt - about six of these available. two chest pockets, reinforced elbows, namepatch - $35

iM73Z.jpg

Dm4o4.jpg

4.) Night Camo Fishtail Parka - two available. has a removable liner, if I can remember correctly. both tagged small, see pic for measurements - $75

TxDxG.jpg

HBEuF.jpg

g4bff.jpg

5.) German camo parka - like two of these available. removable liner. tagged as small but as you can see it fits like a slim large. pretty good fit, actually. - $90

bome7.jpg

Some updates:

raindrop camo - shirts are on the smaller side. They are tagged 44 and 48s.

48 - 18" shoulder to shoulder, 28 bottom of collar to hem, 22.75 sleeve length

44 - ran out of time to get measurements, probably very similar with difference in chest size

fit pic on me is obviously small.

b88LP.jpg

green camo - medium to large, tagged 46 and 50.

50 - 19" shoulder to shoulder, 27" collar to hem, 25.5" sleeve

46 - 19, 27, 25 (pretty much the same with different chest measurement.)

Here is a fit pic of the 50 on me, fits pretty good with a shirt underneath. I'm 6'1 210lbs for reference.

P23dX.jpg

Edited by Bogie