Fucking Camo

DüM

tumblr_lqq2jcA3KB1qh3ctgo1_500.jpg

who has info on this? plz halp!

The Dot Shot is a sweet jacket. I have a couple of colorways of the Scoop - a slightly heavier duty jacket, also released for the Japanese market:

9ea7bb2d.jpg

Both the Dot Shot & the Scoop have a new camo pattern released every couple of years.

But halomunkey has a good point - if you can find the ECWCS goretex parka in your size, they have a good fit & can be had for minimal $$$.

I'm debating that right now, as of right now i have TNF steep tech apogee for extreme cold, and both a maroon/varsity red and blk/blk mountain light shell for more casual things. I'm thinking do i really need 4 TNF's? perhaps i'll sell one of the shells and cop the dot shot or i'll just keep em and opt for the ecwcs. decisions decisions.

riff if it's not too much to ask, do you have any fit pics you can post with either one?

I'm debating that right now, as of right now i have TNF steep tech apogee for extreme cold, and both a maroon/varsity red and blk/blk mountain light shell for more casual things. I'm thinking do i really need 4 TNF's? perhaps i'll sell one of the shells and cop the dot shot or i'll just keep em and opt for the ecwcs. decisions decisions.

riff if it's not too much to ask, do you have any fit pics you can post with either one?

The only pics I could find....The TNF is on the left, EWCWS on the right. The TNF hits at the hip, whereas the ECWCS is a slightly longer parka. My medium TNF fits smaller than most of the US North Face. The ECWCS is a size small. Hope this helps!

a7ab4f83.jpg

Gitman

Gitman-Vintage-Camouflage-Herringbone-Twill-Shirt-Jacket-01.jpg

Fuck, they are already out of my size in the shirt!

The only pics I could find....The TNF is on the left, EWCWS on the right. The TNF hits at the hip, whereas the ECWCS is a slightly longer parka. My medium TNF fits smaller than most of the US North Face. The ECWCS is a size small. Hope this helps!

a7ab4f83.jpg

Just bought an ECWCS from the bay for $40, not too bad a price. I'll post a fit pic when it arrives.