Fucking Camo

DüM

these things usually have an awful fit since they're being made mostly for suburban 50 something dudes who love fishing. Unless there's a stone island badge on it.

these were made for the east german army. the fit is weird, yes, but definitely not in a suburban-dad way. i found a similar one in a buffalo ny surplus store, but the only one left wasn't my size (way too small, i'm a big dude). too bad, that raindrop camo is so dope

they're more or less faithful to actual camos. realtree is a licensed pattern so not really sure how that'd be their fault (this is more towards devilish)

Sure, they might be super replicas. It's still ugly.

This thread is free for all. Some people post ugly shit and it sucks. Look at hi-tops thread. Post quality not quantity.

Yeah, the Realtree stuff is still in the realm of drinking Busch Lite and deer hunting with your cousins before you marry one. To most people any camo is either that, militia or homeless vet wear though so I guess it's all in how it's worn.
these were made for the east german army. the fit is weird, yes, but definitely not in a suburban-dad way. i found a similar one in a buffalo ny surplus store, but the only one left wasn't my size (way too small, i'm a big dude). too bad, that raindrop camo is so dope
Sure, they might be super replicas. It's still ugly.

This thread is free for all. Some people post ugly shit and it sucks. Look at hi-tops thread. Post quality not quantity.

saw this at my parents house and thought it was fitting for the thread. just one closet...

IMAG0068.jpg

L O L winner ^^^^

they're more or less faithful to actual camos. realtree is a licensed pattern so not really sure how that'd be their fault (this is more towards devilish)

It's their fault for trying to bring it into the streetwear scene. It belongs in the woods. (Although I'm sure it'll catch on anyway)

I realize it's not actual 'Realtree' but I'm not sure what else to call it and it's close enough and shit's still ugly, a red Supreme label doesn't change that. Each to their own though I guess.

DjO3p.jpg

source on this??? so awesome. like an ethereal battle-ready spirit

---

and FUCK these BW sneakers are tempting me since i saw them at OC

and i don't really like hi-tops :( but the colors mesh soooo well

bwctcamo1.jpg