Fucking Camo

DüM

black rit definitely doesnt fad like that though. its more of a lavender pink. like this dude --> :o

I doubt it'd lighten up the jacket though is what I'm saying. It's not going to turn a dark jacket into a lavender jacket. Either way, it was a $18 project and I like it right now.

I doubt it'd lighten up the jacket though is what I'm saying. It's not going to turn a dark jacket into a lavender jacket. Either way, it was a $18 project and I like it right now.

If you really want to slow the fading process, you could always apply a fixative. I dye a lot of shit and use Raycafix dye fixative from G&S in Toronto. Inexpensive and does the job, but I'm sure there are lots of alternatives stateside.

we (czech republic) used this pattern too. i hated back in the day but now i find it pretty cool.

603365.jpg

not to mention you can get those for 9USD now

according to hardy the czech pattern should have special effect of suble clouds appearing when the fabric is wet.

2843-image.jpg

I really like this east german raindrop camo pattern. I was walking around a different part of town and came across the jacket in a vintage shop.

IMG00062-20110819-1631-1-1.jpg

these things usually have an awful fit since they're being made mostly for suburban 50 something dudes who love fishing. Unless there's a stone island badge on it.

Has become my favorite thread on here. Always had more than an item or two of Surplus gear in the wardrobe, both Camo and OD Green and now there are some really interesting designer pieces out there. The Junya fishtail with the camo lining and plaid back is now a holy grail item for me, it'll never happen but hey.