Fucking Camo

DüM

found a tiny military surplus store run by a cool old asian du. gonna run back tonorrow and cop some shit.

I wanna try that idea will had of overdyeing a camo jacket black. I have my dad's old jawn, but don't wanna mess with it, plus it's beat as fuck. I'll prob cop a couple jackets. I get that rit dyeing things to get actual black is difficult as fuck, but the idea (for me atleast) is to just get close to black so the camo is still there.

Then, I'm going to screenprjnt something on the back in black. print or dye first? not sure it matters though.

It could be tricky with the dye. If you're using black I would try to just throw the jacket in the bucket and not even touch it. It will dye only certain parts of the jacket dark and other will stay lighter. That could look really cool since you'll have only some camo showing.

Make sure you use gloves.

This picture is not the best example now because this is after about 10 years of washing. This is a Fleck Camo German Army Surplus shirt that was overdyed black. It was very black at first with just a hint of camo and is now sort of the dark grey/green you see in the photo. Just thought I'd share to show it can be done.

DSCN1633.jpg