Psycho Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriend (stories) Appreciation

wrong_move

tried searching for this topic but couldn't find a thread on this so here goes

girl i was dating a few years back recently called me in the middle of the night, crying, to say she still wants me in her life. we broke up YEARS ago and are now in different time zones. like in many cases she seemed like a perfectly nice girl. only after spending a bit of time with her did I notice that something was very wrong. here are just some of the... highlights of what happened while we were dating for a few months:

on my bday she got upset when i invited some girls to my party who i knew since i was a kid and haven't seen in years. she threw a tantrum and left earlier than everyone else, by herself and didn't talk to me for a week

she didn't get along with my best friend at the time, who is also a girl. one time we had a big fight i somehow left my phone at her house. my best friend tried to reach me shortly after (i would know the day after when she dropped by my house and said that psycho answered and hung up immediately). when i went back to psycho's place i found it crushed to bits and had what looked like tire marks on it. she said it must have slipped off my pocket while i was crossing the road

one time we went on a roadtrip when she borrowed her dad's car. i can't remember the argument we were having but at one point she was in tears and threatened to commit suicide. almost drove us off a cliff if i didn't wrestle the wheel away from her (i don't know why i let her drive...)

the day i planned on breaking up with her i found out from her close friend that she had been sleeping with a guy i know for a whole month prior. of course i was ecstatic to actually justify my breaking up with her without her pulling a knife on me or something. so i did, and after about a week she told me that she only did it "to make our relationship stronger"

the only excuse i can come up with why i didn't break it off sooner is that she knows how to give really good head

you guys prob have crazier stories so feel free to entertain us with them

edit: reviving this video

qg-heCy0CbQ

Craziness on this one didn't happen to me, but the girl I was with did this to a good friend...so I'm dating this one girl in highschool (I'll hotlink to her FB profile when I get to a computer...on my cell now), and she was like 2 years older than me. Super cool, but way crazy also. Goth scene broad, crucified barbie dolls and hung 'em in her room, wannabe bi, etc. So her Dad committed suicide years and years ago, and my buddy's Dad was his boss and she always thought it was the stress he had put on her Dad that drove him to do it. So our relationship is wrapping up (with some crazy behavior along the way) and she tells me she's got something planned for my friend and his family's house but won't say what. I tell him what's up, and a few days go by and nothing...then a week later they wake up and go out front and she's poured buckets of pig blood and red paint all over their cars, garage doors, entryway, boat, etc...left a pig head on their doorstep, pig intestines all over their lawn, then impaled a few rats in their lawn. Burned "die" into their lawn with some chemical and left a note that they'd all burn in Hell for what "they'd" done. She only lived a few houses away, and cops found the paint buckets and bags that had the pig parts in her garbage can. She had to clean it all up...and they posted up on the porch and watched as she cleaned. I drove by after she had cleaned most of it, but the paint permanently stained the garage and she had to work all summer to pay for a new one...never said a word to her again.

On the flipside, i'm curious to know what kind of stories the other side of the situation has to say about us all.

your entire catalogue of posts in the dating thread should be posted here as a crazy boyfriend story

I think I mentioned this girl before somewhere on these boards but I'll tell the story again:

I dated a girl once for 6 months. I broke up with her because she proved to be a different person when she was around her friends and other people than when we were alone.

On what would have been our 1 year anniversary, she texted me "Happy one year anniversary."

On the day we broke up but one year later, she texted me "We broke up a year ago."

We've been broken up for about 4 years now and she still texts me occasionally. For about 2 years now I've only been responding with single word answers. Such as:

"Hey Frankie. How are you?"

"Fine."

"Are you coming home to ------ soon?"

"No."

"It's cold here. Snowing. Do you still like the snow?"

"Yes."

"We should hang out if you're ever back in town."

At this point I stop answering. This is always how our conversations go but it hasn't stopped her. We have a conversation like this every few months.

my ex and i got in a big argument while riding in our friends car. i told her she "has to get her fucking head checked" so she yells at her friend to stop the car sobbing hysterically and charges her head into the nearest light post like a raging bull. it made a huge "clunk" sound and she just lay there crying. our "friend" who secretly liked her at the time was the one comforting her. i just stood there and shook my head.

them thai girls be crazy

well u guys are at least HAD a crazy gf, Im still attached to mine even though she out ranks all of what you guys have mentioned.

PS: I love crazy girls, they give me excitement in life, everyday is different shit

well u guys are at least HAD a crazy gf, Im still attached to mine even though she out ranks all of what you guys have mentioned.

PS: I love crazy girls, they give me excitement in life, everyday is different shit

i wish you all the best.

a good friend of mine has also dated a crazy, and he put up with that for two whole years. he was driving her home when he decided to break it off. he told me that she had him on a death grip and bawled for almost two hours

Guest nowbaking
he was driving her home when he decided to break it off. he told me that she had him on a death grip and bawled for almost two hours

oh god. advice to all: never break up with a chick in your car. my ex wouldnt leave, i was like a prisoner. ended up just turning the car off and getting out.

oh man haha. that running headfirst into pole story is too good.

just got out of a 1.5 year relationship with a super hottie, who was also super insecure. drove me fucking mad. id be like "why the fuck you so insecure about your looks when guys always be pickin you up?"

anyway, we were watching black swan, and she said i was watching natalie portman touch herself too "intently"...

oh man haha. that running headfirst into pole story is too good.

just got out of a 1.5 year relationship with a super hottie, who was also super insecure. drove me fucking mad. id be like "why the fuck you so insecure about your looks when guys always be pickin you up?"

anyway, we were watching black swan, and she said i was watching natalie portman touch herself too "intently"...

lol I feel you bro, my gf always complains about some part of her, want to have plastic surgery on this on that, am I eating too much? DO I LOOK FAT? WHY AM I UGLY...GOD IS NOT FAIR....anyway my gf is kinda an 8/10 in my books, she is divine in a dress just super crazy oh yeah she is a scholar too..so practically she have the whole package but build in craziness