homme.homme

Undercover x Uniqlo

I like it. It's inexpensive, still feels like a marriage of both the brands and by the looks of the styling, slightly subversive.

maybe if i wear this i can score a hot asian waifu and make goodlooking mix babies too

Will echo what others said, seems like the kids stuff is the most "Undercover" looking out of the collection, at least for as far as I can tell from the pics.

I think that it actually makes sense for Jonio to do a collection like this for Uniqlo, much more so than when he did it for his own label.

It's about good, well made (or at least decent) basics at a good price.

His exploration of this "style" in Avakerata Life shows that this is a side of fashion/clothing that he's also interested in, perhaps going into that for this project, and exploring his interest in sportswear with the Gyakusou project allows him to to go back and explore the "punk/noise/experimental/dark/fun/however you want to call it" side of his interests in his own line(s).

Just a thought.

Also I actually like the logo a lot, it strikes me as very Undercover: uu_12.jpg

du has 4 kids in this economic climate? surprised he can manage to go to the movie, let alone deck out his whole family out in uc.

but for real, i am slightly disappointed. i dunno, even though the majority is just slight variations on basics, i think it still seems a bit safe for jun? i was expecting slightly more 'intresting' shit (even in terms of basics), but i guess at the end of the day its still a uniqlo collab and there's only so much free reign you have.

Edited by conqueror

i like the rider jacket and the tee, the rest i'm pretty meh on. thankfully saving me a lot of money in proxy services

the blue buttondown on Selectism is actually a nice one too.

U_U

Posted · Hidden by home, February 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by home, February 3, 2012 - No reason given

when's it all available?

Who are ya'll gonna use a japanese proxy? I'm definetly about that Rider jacket probably cop some pants and the Tee too.

I'll either hit the New York store up or use suddenlee to pick up my goods.

Why is the right boob underlined on that tee?

The cardigan might be a good bet depending on the colorways.

uniqlo-undercover-spring-summer-2012-08-391x540.jpg

Would also instacop this buttondown if my shoulders weren't too broad to short sleeves.

uniqlo-undercover-spring-summer-2012-12-408x540.jpg

its gonna hit singapore march 16, will be available for proxy for those who wants

i definitely want that rider jacket. might have to make my friends in japan go fetch it for me. i wonder how hypebeasted the collection will be. i wonder if they'll make enough of the collection to meet demand. what uniqlo does best is mass production though. i remember the gq article on the founder saying: "When the company's collaboration with Jil Sander, +J, launched in 2009, thousands of people snaked around the block, even though Uniqlo, being Uniqlo, had stocked enough that it was in no danger of running out."

It's good to see some images of the single pieces rather than the lookbook, which seems pretty plain. I'm in Paris so I'm planning on going to check it out day 1. The riders jacket and possibly some trousers will definitely be copped if they're not cut too slim for my frame. I can do proxies as well if people are willing to pay the $ to € conversion or for those in Europe who can't get to Paris.

what the actual fuck, no crust pants!

Why is the right boob underlined on that tee?

uhhh, cause it's uniqlo undercover. the underlined one is the undercover logo.

Kind of tame, tbh. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I was looking forward to some affordable wacky tech-shit. Maybe it will come with later releases. I can get down with the poor-man's rider though.

I like the sleeve detailing on the rider. I'm definitely copping that triple u-neck tee, looking forward to f/w 12!

there is 43 mens items , maybe there is still some cool stuff

the back of the rider doesn't appear to be leather and looks kinda crummy tbh. but i guess you get what you pay for

at least that sleeve fabric won't pill/fuzz up as bad as the aw09 one

Edited by _ironman

if y'all didn't know it was undercover collab would you still buy?

be honest.

Edited by Stacks