Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

i know everyone keeps saying it's warm, and it is, but when you break it down the outer is pretty damn flimsy and the lining is hardly substantial. i'm in northern europe and beginning to get cold with it late at night / early morning. just sayin'.

in other news, copped the premium puffer and wool blended trousers and both are by far the highlights of the collection for me. +j quality. i'll probably flip most of my stuff at some point, but these two will be kept.

how do those wool pants run? big or small? Kind of hard to gauge pants that are size S,M,L.. Im 5.10, 30 inch waste, 150 pounds and trying to figure out if im a S or M I aint lookin for no nut huggers

Edited by Walt Thizzney

fuck, the site launch doesn't have uu.

edit, just contacted them:

Thank you for contacting the UNIQLO USA Customer Center.

At this time we do not carry UNIQLO Undercover on our website. However, we are always expanding and growing, it is possible we will carry the UU line on the website in the future.

Unfortunately we will be unable to take a phone order for merchandise that is not available on the website at this time.

Edited by ejm285

it's just the toggles keeping it closed. is this ideal for sf fall/winter weather?

i just recently moved up to sf, and although i think this style and cut is cute- i'm not sure if this look will translate well when i travel to different places (ie: washington, portland, east coast...etc.)

i'm originally from LA, and it's just a different thing to consider for my wardrobe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do the nyc or sf stores have any uu left?

i'm looking for the basic tee in the peppered grey and those black jeans.

the online shop (both us and uk) don't have em

pm me if you're able to proxy

edit: i just bought some jeans :] but thanks anyways _inwonderland

still want that t-shirt though, sz medium

Edited by ejm285