Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

I was at the store yesterday and all the pretty ass styles have already ran out of stock :/ only left with those indiana jones styled ugly field pants, the quality is kinda meh also... I probably would prefer +j tbh

Edited by nistelki

tumblr_m26ya3eb7H1qa45ajo1_500.jpg

uu easy pants fit. Very versatile imo since they look slimmer if you don't roll them up. Quality is similar to mainline uniqlo so no big complaints. Since +J was more expensive its a reasonable trade off.

^yeah they're like $12 or something like that, nice fit

sold out the blue riders in a xs at soho so I settled with a black one. Was plannin to put it up for sale, but I actually like it ffffuuukk :(

Any idea how they fit? I'm 6'2 with a 36" chest, I'm thinking small but that might be a tad too short, usually a M in Uniqlo stuff is really big though.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by rirawin, April 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by rirawin, April 22, 2012 - No reason given

Late pass but here's a rear fit photo of the tee basic s/s tee (the striped one on the previous page is the same tee but just striped). Mine is a UK/US XS / Asian S

7087286617_bdc60c31ab_c.jpg

Oh and they survived the wash test. 30 degrees C a low 500 spin FTW. Though as expected the seams have warped and twisted a little... but nothing major.

Edited by rirawin

Yup, the UU logo in XS and S have sold out.

To whoever is bothered, the basic tees I purchased survived the wash test (at 30degrees C), in fact three washes, to a certain extent. Shrinkage was negligible, the only problem is the seams have warped slightly, but that's probably due to the fact I put them into a spin cycle. Wash with no spin and you won't get warped seams, probably. The cotton thickness is thinner than Hanes, but for £15 they've done better than American Apparel and even CDG shirt x Hammerthor.

If you want some light weight basic shirts, I say go for it.

Edited by rirawin

Items are on sale again in NYC. Purchased the UU and skull graphic tee and it totaled $25.

edit: Pretty sure sizes are really limited right now for the tees. There were only a few (literally 3 I think) smalls left when I went.

Edited by Mauisnake