Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

My understanding is that it will be more or less comparable to +J stocks, with some stuff selling out pretty quickly and others being restocked throughout the spring/summer. That opinion is based purely on fuck all though.

Edited by Nov Spur

just came back from Uniqlo flagship in Taiwan. Some mad grabbing did happen like what usually happens at H&M designer collaboration drops.

IMAG0164.jpg

Some quick fit (and crap) pics. I am usually a size 36~38, 5'95", 144lb. Usually wear medium for Uniqlo stuff. I will post better pics later on today:

Easy jacket in medium

IMAG0167.jpg

Rider jacket in Large

IMAG0166.jpg

hooded parka in medium

IMAG0168.jpg

I liked the fit of most of the stuff. The zip up blouson jacket feels paper thin though. The quality of the pleather of the rider feels ok for the price. The easy jacket and parka's quality feels mediocre.

The sweatpants in medium fits good on me (I wear size 29~30) But didn't end up getting anything.

I'm happy to do an online uk store proxy for free. Just cover costs plus shipping via ems to wherever you are. UK standard shipping from Uniqlo is currently free until sunday for those who want to save £5. PM if you need a hand.

Edited by rirawin

is rider jacket in size L on you?

It looks really tight, how is sizing on it?

There's actually not too much difference between medium and large for the riders. The shoulder widths of the two are almost identical, and large is like 1/2 inch larger than medium in the body at most. I got a large cuz i figured I might want to layer something underneath. Medium would be the ideal fit if I am wearing a tee under it. On the other hand, the difference between the sizes are more obvious for other items, like the easy jacket.

judging from the pictures above - i'm typically a 36+" chest, but quite tall at 6' - i should be looking at asian large?

For the rider I think a large would work. For other stuff you might want to try on both medium and large...

Here are some photos of the jackets:

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

Edited by prokart

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

All zippers are YKK zippers, with the UU logo detail. The wine parka is 100% cotton, so is the easy jacket.

Here's a brief breakdown of the items that I saw/tried on:

-The overall cheaper price compared to +J is reflected in the inferior quality....

-Got the green tote bag, but it's just a canvas tote that looks exactly the same as it shows on the site so there's not picture for it. No one was touching the tote nor the striped L/S shirt and and the checked shirts in Taiwan. The fit on the shirts are close to the normal Uniqlo shirts in the same size, and the small collar fits nicely.

-There is no color difference between the jersey part and the pleather part of the blue rider jacket, it looks very nice also. The cardigan feels like normal Uniqlo cardigan with shoulder patches.

-I personally think the cut on light cotton jacket is really good and almost bought it.

-The sweatpants are comparably well made for the price.

-The zip-up blouson is the biggest disappointment. It's much too thin, and the maroon seems a bit more dark pink than the on the site. The green one is nice though.

-The red stripe of the red/navy L/S tee definitely looks orange to me

BTW, the staff says the stock is quite limited, and they are not sure about restocking. Not sure if that applies elsewhere though. Rider and a number of items are sold out on the Taiwanese Uniqlo site.

Edited by prokart