Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

crap collection. really disappointed in the concept and execution. but it will sell.

I think its ok if you approach it from a perspective of 'cheap' fashionable clothes for the whole family. I think the kids stuff is a good idea but the rest of it does come across as cheap. I'll report back when I see it in person

any ny proxies? only want one or two things. pm me.

@gettoasty

thanks, but uniqlo isn't listed on their stores :(

could help tho , my local uniqlo is set to release the collection same day as japan

Uniqlo not part of Suddenlee anymore? wtf

wow, Suddenlee must've fucked up or something with their partnership b/c the last time I put in order, before 2012, the manager/owner of Suddenlee said she had connections with sellers from the store

FUCK (caps) how am i going to get my uniqlo now...

fyi Suddenlee will still proxy, but you'll never know what is happening:

xpost--

Unfortunately, Uniqlo recently requested that we remove their website from the list of stores that our team shops. We're disappointed, but they want to control their presence on the web and so they asked that we stop promoting them on our site and blog. We're still committed to providing our clients with our shopping services from any stores in the NYC area, so feel free to send us your shopping list for Uniqlo and any other stores via our bookmarklet and our team will make the purchases on your behalf.

no more of those promos they broadcast weekly for us non-local folks like in 2011. that was pure gold

Edited by gettoasty

uniqlo-undercover-spring-summer-2012-09-357x540.jpg

does anyone know why this piece isn't listed on the main uniqlo site in the collection? do they usually release some of the items later throughout the season? it's in the lookbook and is listed as the "hooded blouson."

sizing on this jacket. any fit pictures? thanks!