Undercover x Uniqlo

homme.homme

honestly, I hate this. this statement is made by some dude every time there's a collaboration on anything.

Just because a statement is made everytime a collab is posted doesn't mean the content of the statement doesn't apply in some cases.

Like this one. That jacket is terrible. Most of what has been released so far from the men's lineup could easily do without the uu tag and slide in right alongside Uqlo's usual ss line up (which hasn't been worthwhile for a long time, except for their ts).

Uniqlo makes affordable basics for mass consumption not fashunz, they got Jun to design some basics for them and he did.

you're calling that knit rider a basic?

honestly, I hate this. this statement is made by some dude every time there's a collaboration on anything.

I could probably say that every time an established brand makes something shitty and people go nuts over it. Example: giant gaudy logos are ugly except when it's a UU t-shirt.

I do not see anyone busting a nut in this whole thread. That is besides the most basic of announcements. A lot of people are rightfully disappointed or disinterested. I for one know that my goal is to make the best out of the situation and find the one or two pieces that are nice enough to get my dough. Not like Jun wants a tainted record.

you're calling that knit rider a basic?

I could probably say that every time an established brand makes something shitty and people go nuts over it. Example: giant gaudy logos are ugly except when it's a UU t-shirt.

Then just fucking says it's ugly/wack/whatever.

People always say "oh dude you wouldnt buy that if it wasn't supreme/undercover/rick/etc." but the argument makes no sense. The clothes are the way they are because of what they are (in this case uniqlo working with undercover). And in this case they're cheap as fuck so that's not even an issue.

Thanks, the parka doesn't look that bad in the red they chose. where are the pictures from? Are there anymore including the women and kids pieces?

those pics were from some journalist's wordpress, shall quote you the link next time when im free...there are nothing else new other than those i posted...no kids and womens