Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soaked my S5000BK for 2.5 hours in near boiling water. These are mind-numbingly tight in the waist and the rise is LOWLOWLOW ( NUT CRUSHING ), praying for a good amount of stretch.

Sz 27, -2 from my normal size.

s5000bkf.jpg

s5000bkb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
To ppls who have been wearing these, how are your S5000BK going?

I've only got 2 weeks wear on these, they're more tapered than I like after a soak. The thigh area is quite tight, wonder if they'll stretch more.

i wished mine tapered more! i've been through two soaks and two machine dries. these 29's always stretch back out to 31. i kinda wished i got a 28 but oh well, still love these things, i will just pick up a pair of skulls for a slim pair.

black fade is starting to look real good! pics when i get a camara.

if i'm a 34, and i dont want a slim fit, i just want a regular fit, would it be safer for me to get a 32 or 33?

I sized down 1 from 32 and I wish I went for the 30, because I wanted to try some slimmer jeans but at the same time I think sizing down 1 is the perfect comfort fit. The waist will be hard as hell to button after a shrink but one night of wear and it'll have easily stretched out.

Maybe it's the weather...

In addition because seasonal, climatic error is not included, for example Okinawa midsummer, “the paste you drop†and when it does and with when it did that in the Hokkaido the depth of winter, increases in error in the above-mentioned numerical value. Anyhow, because the denim is “the creatureâ€!

http://www.samurai-j.com/contents/jeans/s5000bk/k5000bk.htm

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/detail/s0710bk.html

Seems the 5000bks have a slightly larger waist.

hey..have a question..im tryin to buy some samurai s5000vx's since i heard ther the like slimmest fitting sammies..im tryin to get a hold of a pair but i live in Los Angeles..tried ordering from blue and green in soho online but they dont have sz 32..found a guy on ebay who is from japan and is willing to go buy pairs for me and ship to US his ebay is "ctqmt905"..my question is should i buy from this guy? price is 320 $ and im willing to pay the extra cost since im so far away..or should i try to find someone on this forum thats in japan and can buy me a pair? should i simply order it from www.samurai-j.com? is this their official legit site? anyone order from here before? someone help me :)

btw: sry if im posting in wrong section this is my first post

hey..have a question..im tryin to buy some samurai s5000vx's since i heard ther the like slimmest fitting sammies..im tryin to get a hold of a pair but i live in Los Angeles..tried ordering from blue and green in soho online but they dont have sz 32..found a guy on ebay who is from japan and is willing to go buy pairs for me and ship to US his ebay is "ctqmt905"..my question is should i buy from this guy? price is 320 $ and im willing to pay the extra cost since im so far away..or should i try to find someone on this forum thats in japan and can buy me a pair? someone help me :)

Try 2000db for your Japanese shopping needs.

As for my BKs, these fuckers won't dent, crease and I'm close to losing all hope and might resort to spray starch to give me a lift off.

hey..have a question..im tryin to buy some samurai s5000vx's since i heard ther the like slimmest fitting sammies..im tryin to get a hold of a pair but i live in Los Angeles..tried ordering from blue and green in soho online but they dont have sz 32..found a guy on ebay who is from japan and is willing to go buy pairs for me and ship to US his ebay is "ctqmt905"..my question is should i buy from this guy? price is 320 $ and im willing to pay the extra cost since im so far away..or should i try to find someone on this forum thats in japan and can buy me a pair? should i simply order it from www.samurai-j.com? is this their official legit site? anyone order from here before? someone help me :)

www.selfedge.com

Email us. We got em for $295+tax. BayArea.

hm can anyone help me translating the samurai website?

There should be information on how to order from samurai-j directly somewhere in this thread. Though, I'd suggest Self Edge since the ability to return sure is nice :P

Is it still possible to get a pair of s5000bk zero edition, or are they sold out everywhere?

Samurai did or is doing another run of the S5000BK. You can order/pre-order on their website, may be worthwhile contacting BiG though.