horriblyjollyjinx

Samurai S5000 owners

We just love the 17 oz denim...it's like a lucky number !

And it feel's ohhhh soooo gooood

17oz denim means bigger nuts and a real man... that is why i haven't bought the 17oz jeans yet. Little nuts and not a real man.
hahahaha! beatle would beg to differ...

another female sf'er

We just love the 17 oz denim...it's like a lucky number !

And it feel's ohhhh soooo gooood

I agree. Something about the weight and texture of this denim really appeals to me. I wouldn't say I prefer it to the normal weight jeans like Sugar Cane 1947 and the lighter feel of my RB1 and RB6 jeans, but at the moment I am very pleased with them.

They're on their way tomorrow! Gordon was sooo cool about it. He didn't have a chance to calculate the balance I owed, so he said he'll ship em out and bill me later, saying he knew I was good for it! Now that's customer service.

Getting size 29 by the way. He said they measured out to 31", which works perfect for me.

anyone joined the contest to win the wallet they're giving out?

is it too late?

i've filled it out, but i'm scared to take it to the post office b/c i don't see (can't read) the address on the card and they are gonna give me a hassle, i'm sure. mufuggas.

To : SAMURAI JEANS

Address : 3-9-19-C Nagayoshi-Kawanabe

Hiraonoku Osaka Japan 〒547-0014

Tel : 06-6797-4156

here it is, miz.

so i guess we gotta slip the postcard into an envelope?

or write the address in english on the postcard?

or... what?

soooo confusing. this is getting stressful like taxes

and yet another envelope...or you could put it in a big brown bag...an that in a big brown cardboard box...and don't forget to starch....only kidding...

just ordered a pair from BiG in size 28.. a little late on the bandwagon, I know.

sized down twice so I'm really hoping they fit..

just ordered a pair from BiG in size 28.. a little late on the bandwagon, I know.

sized down twice so I'm really hoping they fit..

Ott if they're too small for ya, i'll possibly trade my 29s. Mine fit fine right now, but I always like to go a little snugger.

sure. We can talk in a couple weeks once mine get here.

I've also just purchased a pair of the S5000. I was going to wash them (or soak) before I get them hemmed to get a better idea of true length. Is this the normal couse of action for these jeans? I don't want to cuff them.

Samurai just put special soap on the market....

For those who are intersted..

kaminari2.jpg

hey felix the housecat.

update, my bk is now full dried, the waist shrunk about 1 inch 29 to 30, after wearing for 30 mins stretched back to 30,lenght only shrunk 1/2 so far,but still pretty stiff. got to wear it out soem more to get it form proper,but overall nice fit,seems slightly lowrise,,opening from 8.5 to 8, measurements similar to my 103s now. i like it

:eek:

has anyone been to blue in green lately? do they have a full size range of samurais? whats the price?

probably been answered before but i dont wanna search thru listings.

thanks in advance

has anyone been to blue in green lately? do they have a full size range of samurais? whats the price?

probably been answered before but i dont wanna search thru listings.

thanks in advance

they have more samuaris than anything else. they were only really big or small sizes of the black ones, i got a 29 black one.

they have more samuaris than anything else. they were only really big or small sizes of the black ones, i got a 29 black one.

hey polly, you also have the somets black raw right? how do find them compared to each other?

Just e-mailed BIG and got a swift reply to say they only have thw BK's in 34 & 40. Incase anyone is after them. Gordon says they're all sold out in Japan now. :(

i even turned in my questionaire postcard, come on daddy needs a new wallet! :eek:

i just ordered a sz 36 thru juno. hopefully they're still available. im also hoping a sz 36 will fit. I havent bought any japanese denim yet. I only wear some wrangler and lee repros of carpenter workwear style stuff. Hope it fits. 309 shipped. what did u guys pay?