Sign in to follow this  
high_contrast

i think I'm feeling this new [v.2] layout

Thanks TG.

You're the greatest

:P

why is TG getting the credit? i did it first!

I was thinking, would it be possible to add a new forum, like general talk? for topics such as music for example, theres been a few music topics on supershopper and superlists but it would better fit in a general or misc talk forum. and as much as I like supertrash, it isn't too good for actual discussion on any topic.

if i've understood correctly jetset is for discussion on different places, cities, countries etc, shopper is for shopping and clothing in general, and blurber is for events? however local events are often discussed in both jetset and blurber as the difference is quite minimal, so could those two be combined?

just an idea

can we get some more smileys? particularly, some humping gay ones.

emot350fc6.gif

plus, more "post icons"-----selvage, rivet, maybe a "dunk" or a "supergay"

thanks

yeah supergay for you and chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA

in case you hadnt noticed - just reduced topics to 2 colors - now old and new [hot or not]...

Yes, this is very important.

Another thing is, the icons indicating new topics, hot topics, old topics, etc. are too confusing for me to understand! maybe make all threads with new messages one color and those without with another color. Not too many colors, please.

i think the aesthetics of this site has been hella minty fresh for a while. :)

i have a question about the search interface. is it just me or do you have to type the EXACT words in order for it to work?

for example, if i'm looking for an information regarding studio d'artisan 003s, if i type "003" it will only find posts or threads with phrases like "studio d'artisan 003" or "sda 003", but not "sda-003" or "studio d'artisan 003s"?

EDIT: nevermind, all i had to do was unclick the "exact words" check box.

What are reputation point for or what do they count towards, can someone please explain?

we are not exactly sure just yet :confused:

but just testing it out...

!!

What are reputation point for or what do they count towards, can someone please explain?

Maybe it could be used like buyer and seller feedback. Also do the green and purple squares correspond with the reputation?

New features, new features, new features!

I know in some boards rep is used just as a popularity indicator. However, in others, rep points are used to access special features (e.g. forums, downloads, games etc.).

P.S. - I know this has been suggested before, but I really think that the "What are you wearing today" and "Recent Purchases" threads should be stickied.

P.S. - I know this has been suggested before, but I really think that the "What are you wearing today" and "Recent Purchases" threads should be stickied.
Honestly they're bumped/posted in so frequently that stickying them is totally unnecessary. I don't think I've ever seen them fall off the first page.

I figured that, but sometimes I'm too lazy to look for it (I suppose that would make you less inclined to sticky it :D).

wish list:

more smilies

something other than "2k" for hitting the 3000+ mark (supergay?)

no 10 character rule

no 4 image limit

superfuture v.1 throwback avatars

allow ALL CAPS

every time i post it is telling me that i have to wait 30 seconds, even if i haven't posted in say, 5 minutes, or more; then if i just click out to the original thread, my post is already there; weird bug

is it just me?

i am the master-beta tester...

::hurk::

i was hoping for new smilies.

but all we got was new bugs, a non-functioning multi-quote button, a more defined fridge and this lousy t-shirt.

every time i post it is telling me that i have to wait 30 seconds, even if i haven't posted in say, 5 minutes, or more; then if i just click out to the original thread, my post is already there; weird bug

is it just me?

Happens here aswell...

Happens here aswell...

it's happening to me too, just for me, after i post, i only get a blank screen. then, when i try to reload, i get a message telling me i'm trying to double-post...