Sign in to follow this  
high_contrast

i think I'm feeling this new [v.2] layout

Hola amigos, este es mi primero bez aqui, por favor este suave conmigo. Ok, here goes...TOTAL NEWBIE ALERT!!!!! ...I've been beating my brains out trying figure out how to post a new thread re. how to buy Uniqlo selvage outside London (the search facility has yielded no results, before you all holler at me). The Uniqlo website is useless, I don't know anyone in London any more and I can't be arsed flying down just to buy a couple of pairs of jeans. All this because I'm sick of paying £120 - £180 for selvage in Glasgow. Any ideas? Apologies for the crude barging in to an unrelated thread but I was starting to lose the plot, I consider myself an inteligent guy, but...

As per usual, I am the idiot, BUT, it is not too easy to see, but now that it is there I think I can fet back to enjoying my SF.
Don't sweat it because I didn't notice those squares until TragicBliss pointed it out.

Guys, anyone got any pointers for a new guy, other than "use the search function". No sarcasm intended, it just seems difficult to get going in here as a fng. All responses duly considered.

read as many posts as you can. go back to page 30 and read until you get to today. go to superdenim and do the same.

read as many posts as you can. go back to page 30 and read until you get to today. go to superdenim and do the same.

Cheers dood, SF seems like a pretty good board, useful too.

Uniqlo don't appear to sell selvedge denim anymore, in any of their stores in the UK or otherwise.

Yeah, I nabbed a pair around a year ago, pop in every couple of months just to check and never seen anymore

Nice work on moving the Poster info to the left of each post just now. Feels better.

Maybe work on the colors a little now? They aren't bad... But It just doesn't feel right you know?

Nice work on moving the Poster info to the left of each post just now. Feels better.

Maybe work on the colors a little now? They aren't bad... But It just doesn't feel right you know?

yep......the first of many tweaks to come......! we have narrowed down a list of about 20 or so things to sort out......

It's beginning to look more and more like the old sf - but with a shitload of extra features. Way to go fellas.

nice improvement from the old coldfusion based forum. no longer as slow as molasses.

I think that is just you....check your internet settings. Old PMs look fine to me.

I've been lurking forever.... this new layout blows because it doesnt work on my moto q. and it hurts my eyes.

LOOOOVE!!!!! meh, its true though, the forums no longer work on mobile devices which is a shame. makes it more difficult to jerk off to my daily dose of W.A.Y.W.T.

sorry but when i'm looking at the list of topics in supershopper i still can't figure out which posts have new replies in them that i've not read yet vs ones i've already read...it's doing my head in and i'm usually pretty quick when it comes to anything color / pattern-recognition related. basically this multi-icon, multi-color, envelopes vs 'hot' vs whatever else stuff is killing me. one color for unread, another color/shade for already-read, like the old superfuture (which was so simple and nice), would be sooooo much better.

the first couple days were definitely a little rough on me (resetting the prefs and figuring out new features), but i definitely got used to this new layout and barely remember what the old one was like already. and i love the fact that tweedles can use the Fukuda avatar.

Ummm ... I'm ashamed to admit that Goldfish boy over here still needs to know how to get italics. And he's forgotten/never worked out how to use the smilies either .... sorry ...

[ I ] italics [ / I ] without gaps:) :(:P:mad:gives italics

if you havent done it go to user c.p

on control panel go edit options

down the bottom is message editor interface

go enhanced interface - full WYSIWYG editing

when posting go advanced and all smilies and fonts and crap are there to click on SIMPLE!

thanx for the tip...

oh, i get it.

i thought i had to close it with the numbers too, like this[/size=4].

duh

thanks man.