Sign in to follow this  
high_contrast

i think I'm feeling this new [v.2] layout

English King of Pop,

I think your old avatar was a Simon Bisley rendition of Doom Patrol's Robotman, though I cannot substantiate this. The smileys are not here. I have no hope of reading irony, sarcasm, and the like.

Ah ha!!!!

Found smileys; SELEGNA would have been sooooo pissed. Change your editing options to advanced or something of the sort in your CP. You can even change how many posts you want to view on a page. Excellent

:D

Yuppers! Simon Bisley has a way of reimagining comic book heros. A good chunk of the old avatars were culled from old Heavy Metal comic magazines...

I have a thing for DOOM PATROL, especially golden era (60s) issues. I don't "collect", I just get faded and zone out on that shit.

just to let you know that we are learning how to use this system at the same time as everyone else... importing the database from supertalk v1 was a galactic miracle that took about a year to happen...and we are amazingly surprised it has come through as cleanly as it has. anyone with any experience of migrating databases will know what a headfuck it can be. as for the design, we couldn't really work on it until YESTERDAY as it required hacking away at the CSS stylesheets AFTER we had done the import migration...and we are finding 1000 options for everything in this system that was obviously designed by NASA.

having said that, the design is gonna be tweaked a lot... in particular - among other thangs:

1. now that the avatars are up i would prefer they were 65x65 like the old ones and will see if ifs possible to control this?

2.if you want to link just type it in as the system auto parses the link.

3. not sure about the white hurting everyones eyes??

4. the post icons are wack. yes. i'll eventually customize. you want smilies? ill give you fuking smillies

5. ALL the miscellaneous copy hasn't even been edited yet - in fact, i keep finding more of it... basically the bb hasn't really been 'superfuturized' yet - which may explain the 'fridge' personality... but hey-- i'm sure that the combined superpersonality of the superbored will soon make it look like a banquet at the hyatt.

6. take a good look around-- there are so many options on this system...

6. ok. keep the comments coming. they are all being noted!!

7. THANKS TO NICK AND JERRY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!!

yep

thanks

Huzzah Wayne!

Cheers on the server not crashing or something of the sort.....glad to see there are still all the old posts and that I am still a loser 'Superjunkie'

Although, if my memory serves correctly, Styleforum uses this format and they lost almost all of their old posts at one point.

new pms are now working......

the old ones only have titles-- and not sure if we can recover the content at this point

woohooo!!!

GO WAYNE.

i agree that it does sort of resemble superfridge at this point, but there's tons of tweaking yet to do, and i can already notice -- everything's running MUCH faster.

this was a much-needed change. hooray!

ps. "superfridge" is awesome

perhaps superfuture-branded food & drink is in order?

go minya

superfuture moderation with thermonuclear arsenal...

those chinese nike spammers are TOAST

I kind of liked when the avatar/names/joined/posts were on the left, next to the message. everything now is so, vertical?

go minya

superfuture moderation with thermonuclear arsenal...

those chinese nike spammers are TOAST

exactly :D

I kind of liked when the avatar/names/joined/posts were on the left, next to the message. everything now is so, vertical?
That can all be changed, so I wouldn't worry about it too much just yet. Like wayne said, this is all brand new and there's about 4,500,000 options that need to be tweaked, so....

ps. "superfridge" is awesome

perhaps superfuture-branded food & drink is in order?

180599.jpg

something like this maybe?

I seriously fucken love it...plus all the options Hella Mint even...

but Minya a warning for you...one more crack about the Han Solo boots and slowly but surely i will merge all of BAPEDDY's posts into yours...and noobs will think you are one and the same...

headspin moderation

I seriously fucken love it...plus all the options Hella Mint even...

but Minya a warning for you...one more crack about the Han Solo boots and slowly but surely i will merge all of BAPEDDY's posts into yours...and noobs will think you are one and the same...

headspin moderation

i would love to see that.

also, can i see a close up of the han solos? im thinking about getting a pair for holloween. i wanna be han, and the ex is gonna be chewy.

also, can i see a close up of the han solos? im thinking about getting a pair for holloween. i wanna be han, and the ex is gonna be chewy.

one

cheapmuthafukr X fineryshoes limited collab coming up

I don't know whether cracking on Haptronic's sig is grounds for bannage, but man, animated avatars are the worst.

funny... i wasnt sure if it had stopped moving.

lsd, the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought Bapeddy was rulin'