Sign in to follow this  
high_contrast

i think I'm feeling this new [v.2] layout

I always got Cheap and Sybarite mixed up------though they are cut from different cloths; vintage Wrangler and vintage-ish Evisu respectively.

Vintage-ish a compliment. I might bust out my camera and actually post some pics on Version 2.0. Dunno about a fitting avatar yet though. I liked my Chimp. he had the right air of resigned indifference.

this is just like the hypebeast forum now, the old SF was easier to use but i suppose we'll have to get used to this one

the new layout is alright. just get the avitars fixed and we will be cool. ill be looking for a better chimp in the meantime.

is there a way to mark unread replies in a thread as 'new' like on the old board? probably not but i always liked that...

Agree, the 'new' mark was nice. As for me I prefer the old one, it was better to read (maybe the grey background?).

Aesthetically, I liked the old one more. Also, there's only a four picture post limit now. I'll get used to it though.

hey look dudes we are back cheap mofo is a monkey and im the silver surfer again (H)

I was a lurker for a while on the old board this new ones actuall made me come out of the woodwork and start posting

Eh, The new layout is pretty terrible is like a reversed nike-talk... The older one was more clean and easier to read because of the muted amount of white... This one just seems brighter, and all the silly icons are wack.

I think that a subject line for each post is wack. Also, the avatars should all be the same size.. ie 65x65 pixels? 100x100 is way too big imo.

Oh and I'm not feeling the cell/table borders.

the avatars should be on the left side of the text box

This new layout is a fashion trend!

i duno

even though this is more messageboardy

i like the aesthetic of the old one.

better color schemes and such

but remember guys, this has been freshly made. i dont doubt that they will get to work on getting it a little prettier.

yeah i dont liek thsi white background,hurts my eyes. change it to something little more darker.

Oh god, animated avatars. Please no..

Well, at least we can finally have our own avatars, although I rather liked my metal ogre thing......it suited me......now I will be tempted to find another. Where the shit are the smileys?

English King of Pop,

I think your old avatar was a Simon Bisley rendition of Doom Patrol's Robotman, though I cannot substantiate this. The smileys are not here. I have no hope of reading irony, sarcasm, and the like.