FS: Raf, Ann, Julius, ma+

turcy.

ma+ Grey Longsleeve Top

size 48

fits 48 / slim 50

worn once.

no measurements as of yet...

th_ying_yang_h-17.jpg th_ying_yang-140.jpg

You all know these, crazy seam work, skinny arms, short torso. Bought this hoping it would fit, and it's a little big on me - letting it go for what I paid for.

$200 CAD

------------------

Julius F/W 2010/2011 Navy Funnel-Neck Lamb Leather Jacket

size 1

fits 44/46

from goth_ik; collection

unworn.

kept in dustbag.

tags attached.

p2p - 48cm

s2s - 43.5cm

length - 60cm

th_ying_yang-82.jpg th_ying_yang-83.jpg th_ying_yang-85.jpg th_julius_blue.jpg

Gorgeous funnel-neck lambskin leather jacket from Julius_7. The colour on this thing is particularly awesome - in certain light the blue tones come out more, and in other light it appears more silvery-grey. Size 1, but fits my size 47 frame. Hasn't been more than tried on, comes with all original tags and has been kept in its dustbag on the rail.

$1150 CAD

------------------

L'Maltieri Linen/Cotton Cropped Trousers

size 3

fits 44/46

unworn.

waist - 31.5"

inseam - 21"

th_frontes.jpg th_backkjw.jpg

01 02 03 04

Bought these trousers off droogist for the same price I'm asking. Was hoping for a looser / more casual fit, but their 31.5" waist seems to fit my size 30 / 46 frame more perfectly than I'd hoped. The 21" inseam is deceiving as their rise is quite deep - these fall quite nicely below the calf, and feature some particularly amazing finishing (not to mention the amazing materials themselves). They feature a pretty amazing, three-dimensional / volumetric cut (as you should be able to see from the pictures), and have one small coin pocket beneath the waist-band on their left-front side, and a singular rear pocket on their right side.

225 EUR shipped