supertalk6
nixon

FINAL SUFU Ebbets hat thread!

yoo sent as well thanks for doing this :D

have they given a eta?

Oh and everyone that asked, paypal fees ARE included in the price I send you.

I had no idea, i sent it as a "gift".

sent payment

payment sent. stoked! thanks for taking over nixon. team sufu: swag on a hundred thousand, hundred trillion.

Thanks everyone who has paid so far, making this last leg pretty easy :)

Not a big deal if you paid as a gift, only a few people have so far. I included fees just to be safe, since I don't want Paypal freezing my account or anything when this is almost done.

yoo sent as well thanks for doing this :D

have they given a eta?

I don't have an ETA yet, sorry :( Will let everyone know as soon as possible, which will hopefully be a day or two after everyone's paid.

There's about 15 people who haven't paid, so we're pretty close. I know a couple members let me know they had to pay a little later than everyone, so I'll probably cut off orders a couple days after they pay.

Update:

Got everyone's payment so far that's sent one.

I've got 57 of the 67 or so orders (more people ordered the last couple weeks) and a few people paying in about a week.

I kind of want to submit the order by the 8th, so PM me as soon as possible if you can't pay by then. Then we can work something out, instead of me just waiting around and not knowing what's going on.

I hope that doesn't come across as pushy. I'm assuming production will take at least two months since normal custom orders take 4-6 weeks, so that's kinda why I want to get this rolling.

could someone please post the size chart one more time, can´t seem to find it...thanks in advance

Thanks to everyone who's paid so far!

I'd like it if everyone could get their money to me today. The absolute last cutoff is 12 EST tomorrow (cause I probably won't be up before then :P), and then I'll send what I've got to Ebbets.

yes! lets do this! even if you order a few extras and charge $50 per cap... im ready for mine! hahah