FINAL SUFU Ebbets hat thread!

nixon

Not to be pushy or anything, but if there were enough people that wanted to do another run, it probably would be easiest if Nixon did it again because he was already the correspondent for this one.

Just saying :)

This is such a weird post. What if it took a ton of time and he doesn't want to...

Nixon, IF you do it again - you should add a few dollars into the price for your time. They were already pretty cheap. $4 or $5 bucks won't make a huge difference to each buyer, but might make it worth your time.

Just saying.

This is such a weird post. What if it took a ton of time and he doesn't want to...

Nixon, IF you do it again - you should add a few dollars into the price for your time. They were already pretty cheap. $4 or $5 bucks won't make a huge difference to each buyer, but might make it worth your time.

Just saying.

seconded. i wouldn't mind throwing in an extra $5, regardless of who organizes it.

Yeah, I should have enough time to run it again. How quickly does everyone want these? I could open sign-ups for a week and then make the payment deadline within a week. That'd mean roughly 8-9 weeks before y'all got the hats (2 weeks before submitting, 6 weeks production, 1 week shipping). That'd put it around the start of December.

Also, I'm assuming the all black one is same as the current run just all black?

So yeah. Start sending me PMs with your size and shipping country. I'll make a new thread soon.

nice work nixon.. the man of the people!

May put another order down just waiting on the shipping of the first to check the sizing. ...

this...

at first i need to check the sizing and all on the incoming grey one.

but i think i`m in for the black nevertheless :) and an additional 4-5bucks won`t hurt anybody, so yeah. I`m down ;)

thanks again nixon!

ebbets.jpg

copped dat 7-3/8. its pretty flimsy || tho but its all good

salute to pav & nixon for putting this together!

next one gotta be black

Took out the trash and I guess my hat has been here all day. 71/8. It fits well. Maybe thinking I should have got a 7. Not really sure. My head is damn small!!! +1 for thicker wool. Still good though. Actually I'm down for a black too. How about olive or army green? Burgundy or maroon? Maybe we can do 2 or 3 in a pack per person if enough people are down?

photo2vd.jpg photo3vo.jpg photo4mc.jpg

Of course I thought of this. And I'm sure it DID take a lot of time. I wasn't saying that he HAD to, but that if we did do another one it'd be so much easier if it was the same person, so I wanted to sort of nominate him. I'm sorry if I came on too pushy, I didn't mean to.

And as it looks like, Nixon has already got the ball rolling whereas if someone else were to have done it, they'd have to begin contact with Ebbets all over again. To which I must say, bravo Nixon and thank you for your service.

Now back on topic,

Navy vs Black; pretty tough decision.