which city has the best looking girls?

conqueror

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the truht

How can it not be scandinavia. its from them vikings taking back home all the pretty ladies. Its in the genes.

That link has israel, which immediately disqualifies it from any value. Yes there are obscenely hot israeli chicks, but most of the women there are either aging russian grannies, arab women whose families would kill you for talking to them and that cover their hair, or the Ashkenazi Hasidic women, which are mostly dogs and can't talk to you anyways.

San Diego is not bad if you stay away from UCSD.
^but if you go to UCSD, then everywhere has the best looking girls.

there was a joke we had

9/10 girls in san diego are banging

the 10th goes to ucsd.

in other news – restrict yourself to surfer girls. that tends to skew things really awesomely.

also ocean beach had some absolutely gorgeous brazilian women.

speaking of brazil – the brazilian japanese ex-pat population is amazing.

That link has israel, which immediately disqualifies it from any value. Yes there are obscenely hot israeli chicks, but most of the women there are either aging russian grannies, arab women whose families would kill you for talking to them and that cover their hair, or the Ashkenazi Hasidic women, which are mostly dogs and can't talk to you anyways.

Just looked at it a little better and it aint perfect.. The picture to amsterdam i have seen before, and its from a swedish nightclub and the girls on danish picture look more latin.. But importing thing, they recognize the scandinavian superiority.

dno anything about isreali chicks. They do have bar refaeli, but i guess it a place full girls like her they mean, when they say 'a land full of milk and honey', unfortunately..

fu_332rbcYE

I've been in vegas since friday and I miss the beautiful women of nyc. KAGz and KWGz gets boring when they all look like they had the same plastic surgeon. Also saw some of the worst boob jobs ever, a 19 year old girl with no boobs shouldnt go to a DDD, it gives you the stretch marks of a 70 year old woman in your cleavage.

Marseille, France. Lots of pretty girls working at the supermarkets. They're all pretty fun to talk to and won't shoo you away like the girls in paris.

You just met some cagoles, or corny white girls from the south, as you wish to name them.

• 5 weeks later...
the thing with nyc is that most of the hot girls aren't actually from nyc, they're just visiting the city

Or moved there.

This applies to almost every major city.

I also like to add Fukuoka to the list, most of the major Japanese models\celebs are from Kyushu

the thing with nyc is that most of the hot girls aren't actually from nyc, they're just visiting the city

and montreal lacks diversity, it's all girls with french or scottish/irish ancestry

This.

I worked in NYC for a few years and I only met a handful of good-looking girls that were actually from NYC.

I gotta say that Amsterdam, Prague and Paris had some of the best looking women per capita that were native to their city. But the hottest ones always seem to end up wanting to travel the world anyway, so my point is moot.