which city has the best looking girls?

conqueror

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2011/04/vancouver-women-ranked-6th-most-beautiful-in-the-world/

http://travel.ca.msn.com/international/photogallery.aspx?cp-documentid=28498712

People love to look at beautiful people. That's just an empirical fact.

For example: Anaximander the Greek (c. 610 BC - c. 546 BC) was a superstar in astronomy, physics, philosophy, geometry, geography, and politics. He was among the first thinkers who bothered to write things down. And on the back of one of his insightful scraps of papyrus, scholars found this list: 'Alexandria, Thebes, Carthage, Sparta, Babylon, Troy, Aswan, Hili, Byblos, and Amuq.'

This list of ancient cities is the first time anyone wrote down the top 10 places to find hot babes. So apparently Anaximander was a pioneer of the pants as well. Here is an updated list. Trust me, it's overdue. There are no pretty ladies in Carthage anymore.

Granted, it's a subjective list, because there are hot women in every city on the planet. But some cities rank consistently higher than others. So, as a public service, here are 10 cities with the world's most smoking hot women.

The rest of the top ten looks like this:

1. Melbourne, Australia

2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

3. Amsterdam, Holland

4. Singapore

5. Reykjavik, Iceland

6. Vancouver, Canada

7. Barcelona, Spain

8. New York, USA

9. Tel Aviv, Israel

10. Buenos Aires, Argentina

--------

melbourne def has tons of amazing looking girls, but #1 in the world? i am amazed that tokyo isn't on the list, nor is auckland.

what do sufu du's in the listed cities think?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vancouver write-up is insanely accurate, esp "sixes have the attitude of tens".

Want to meet a cunty white chick with an inexplicable sense of entitlement who thinks she invented yoga and organic food? Go to Vancouver!

vancouver is there and montreal is not?

this list lacks any credibility

My first thought. Can't comment on any of the other cities but Montreal is a glaring omission.

New York is pretty insane, but I think my view is pretty skewed because every time I go Homi drags me to some fashion event, I'm sure the average girl at those joints isn't exactly the average girl on the street.

I wouldn't put paris up there either. Sadly, I've found Paris to be a city of great looking guys without a proportionate amount of gorgeous women.

NYC does have lots of hot women. LOTS and lots in fact. But we're a city of like 10 million, so you're bound to get lots just statistically. But there's plenty of fugly people here too. Not as bad as say Cleveland or something but still. As an example, I live in washington heights and up here for every smoking hot dominican chick you will see 3 that are over 400 pounds.

My experience in montreal is that even the ugly chicks are somehow hot.

I don't know about tel aviv. Lots of those chicks are on the beaches there and many of them are on vacation from elsewhere. Also there's still plenty of frum ladies wearing human hair wigs with an entourage of 20 shildruns in uncomfortable looking black clothing. <shiver>