DATA PLANS (verizon vs. ATT)

Vincent.

i've been thinking about switching back to verizon as well...but i have unlimited data and text plan grandfathered in from AT&T

and verizon platform doesnt allow you to talk on the phone and surf at the same time which is pretty DUM........

but AT&T phone service is pretty shitteee

Do you guys use mad data on your unlimited plans?

I have a blackberry, therefore I don't use shit because the media stuff is awful. I remember hearing when ATT put the cap on, they were showing reports that no one comes close the the caps. This true?

btw I'll be staying w/ Verizon. ATT is awful in Chicago

I have a blackberry, therefore I don't use shit because the media stuff is awful. I remember hearing when ATT put the cap on, they were showing reports that no one comes close the the caps. This true?

On average I went over 5 or so gigabytes every month (mad traveling) so Verizon makes so much more sense to me. Also, AT&T has the WORST customer service that I've ever experienced.

I tether @ work... so while i might not break 5gb every month, i'm always over 2gb