selective beef's raf athletic footwear (sizing/market/proxy) talk

DJ_Flame

Thanks.

How's the market for the patent versions? I don't wear mine. Sz 3.

black? are they the velcro ones? i personally don't like any patent sneakers, but most people seem to (not sure about hi-tops, though).

one thing i've noticed re: dbss is that sz 3 is the least popular size by a mile, and therefore comes up for sale hardly ever (less people would be interested, too) compared to the amount of sales/interest in sz 1 and 2.

edit: i guess large sizes in any footwear are universally the least 'popular' anyway.

No they are the patent versions of the ones you posted. Impulse buy long time ago when I was still a sheep. They are black though, and most people seem to like black patent.

Anyways, I'm sure I can get someone in singapore to buy them for $300 USD. Also thinking of selling off my marble JS wings 2.0. Shit is too crazy, only SAs in Japan will get regular wear out of those.

In fact I gotten rid of all my designer sneaks except for the two mentioned above and a pair of KVA velcros in black which I think are still dope. Still don't mind all white RO dunks or DBSS suedes in a good color like olive or grey.

Remember the cream raf velcros that someone posted earlier for 80% off? I was @ the same spot earlier in the day and I passed on them. If that was me 4 years ago would have instakopped. Now all I rock are NBs. Basically realized that kopping jawnz != looking good.

Remember the cream raf velcros that someone posted earlier for 80% off? I was @ the same spot earlier in the day and I passed on them. If that was me 4 years ago would have instakopped. Now all I rock are NBs. Basically realized that kopping jawnz != looking good.

i have always thought those cream raf sneaks looked horrendous.