Super Trashed in Paris

broneck

Yo Clopek.. an estimate price.

What you think its going to cost in total. Airfare+living situation?

Don't count food, drinks, drugs, prostitutes, and boobs.

I can provide some good wholesome LSD for cheap? (5) Super Spun in Paris anybody?? :P

And yeah, flights are running like ~$700-900 round trip from NYC to Paris for next May. How much are we looking at (roughly) for accommodations Clopek? You said $250, but is that per person for an entire week? Seems cheap as shit.

Hard truths alert

So if this goes down without a hitch, it'll be pretty unprecedented. There's a lot of excitement about the idea,which is awesome, and probably somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20 people who have expressed some form of interest. However I have to put a limit somewhere, and I think the number of people I'm capable of organizing is probably 8. Anything more is just going to be pure chaos.

So, if you're like really totally serious about this, let me know. If not, I'll pare the list down. If there's still more than 8, I will devise some method of selection, and perhaps we can split into two groups if it's not managable on my own.

anyone here work in airlines/etc that can get discounts? :\

isn't there some sort of discount forbuying tickets in bulk

The only option would be to fly on standby but its not worth it with the dates Clopek is mentioning. Everybody would be getting bumped left and right due to the high season. Best option is to fly on a confirmed seat. Discount seats arent even worth it either, the discount is pretty much dismal.