FS: Visvim Foley Folk + Skagway Lo sz 8

Prices including shipping in the US, pm me for int'l rates. Payment via PayPal only; I won't make you pay via gift or pay an extra surcharge for the service. No trades either. If you don't like my prices feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Sold to tons here so feel free to PM me for refs if you get nervous about that kind of thing.

I don't have access to PM's at work so don't sweat it if it takes a day or two to respond.

Visvim Skagway Lo sz 8

Worn about four or five times, in excellent shape with only the slightest signs of wear. Olive canvas upper with leather back detail and toecap(!). Comes with shoebag and box + the tags if I can dig them up. I bought these from FIL in Tokyo; I brought back the box collapsed in my suitcase and it ended up with slight water damage for some reason but no big deal. Fits like your basic Chucks. 225 shipped US

skagway-profile.jpg

skagway-top.jpg

skagway-back.jpg

skagway-composite.jpg

skagway-soles.jpg

Visvim Foley Folk sz 8

I bought this used but it's also in excellent condition. If you're reading this you probably know the deal with Visvim's Folk line - Goodyear welting, cork footbed and built to last. Color is a cordovan-like burgundy brown (I have no indication to think these are actual cordovan btw). Also comes with shoebag along with all shown here. Fits dress shoe size. 275 shipped US

foley-profile.jpg

foley-top.jpg

foley-back.jpg

foley-composite.jpg

foley-soles.jpg

• 2 weeks later...