Sign in to follow this  
ddohnggo

apc sale

when did this start? online it looks as though everything is sold out. my sister's in paris right now and says the apc store sale starts on 6/28. maybe new york started early?

I'M GOING SHOPPING TODAY!!!

are the sales identical online and in store? what's exempt - denim, i suppose.

Edited by canice on Jun 14, 2006 at 10:59 AM

I don't believe they're the same, Canice. There's quite a bit of stuff that's not sold online, or in the store, or vice versa. At least that's the way it has been before.

Quote:

I'M GOING SHOPPING TODAY!!!

are the sales identical online and in store? what's exempt - denim, i suppose.

Edited by canice on Jun 14, 2006 at 10:59 AM

--- Original message by canice on Jun 14, 2006 10:58 AM

Everything in the backroom of the store is exempt -- that includes most denim, some tees and some other random stuff.

The online sale was pretty much a piece of shit given their already low online stock. Most of their gear was already sold out before it was even put on sale.

i was there on sunday and got a pair of corduroy pants, there really wasn't much of interest (to me at least in the store) didn't even have any jeans i wanted in my size. I've been dissappointed by apc sales before I'm certainly not going to rearrange my schedule to check it out.

so that i dont ruin my week completely when i go there, can someone please tell me that rescues are still fully stocked (or just one lonely sz 30) so i can go pick up a second pair.

cause they're website doesnt have them and im shook

sucks, i want the military style jacket but they're all sold out online... that's a damn good deal...

I stopped by at 6pm on the last day of the sale and it was CHAOS. An employee told me that they had already moved 85% of the inventory. They said they get new stuff in Mid-July...so until then the store will basically have nothing.