Flannel Shirts

I'll prolly find some flannel shirts at some thrift store or a friend will give me his/hers and i'll dye the top part black.

The N(N) ones are my favorites. Whenever I see a picture of Kurt wearing a flannel shirt, N(N) immediately pops up into my mind.

pendleton's but you'll most likely need to get them tailored, as their sizing are all over the place. note- most if not all are made out of wool

Flannel is generically made out of wool (sometimes cotton and/or polyester). There's a difference between a flannel shirt and a plaid-printed shirt. I guess some designers made some cashmere flannel ones, but I don't really remember who.

i have a carhartt flannel that is great during the winter. nice and thick and kinda looks like that blue n(n) jawn catchforusthefoxes posted. though it's a regular fit, not slim

i also have a Levi's flannel but it's made of cotton. it has some great detailing for the rather cheap price i paid. has a nice and slim fit

• 6 months later...

Tell us what's up, Kiya.

If you're ok with cheap ass shit then this stuff is all good.

I find it strange that it's Superfuture and nobody is dropping some Japanese flannels in here. The patterns, fit, feel, and construction kills anything else that's out now. Even the high-street fashion brands from Japan are putting out better flannels than anybody from the west.