chris

Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

a bit to small for me, but look at the fading on these 517s,

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-LEVIS-517-HIGE-JEANS-28-X-36-DISTRESSED-LEVIS_W0QQitemZ170012706775QQihZ007QQcategoryZ52404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

went ahead and bid anyways... just in case i can somehow squeese into them...

Bunch of the new visvim stuff available at firmament...<drool>

Hmm.... too bad it's probably going to be incredibly overpriced....

Yeah, it is. 250 euro range, plus ship. I love their gear but their prices are out of control.

Fuck, I was watching that too.

Heh, that's funny. Out of interest, how much were you going to snipe them for? Just wondering which one of us would have been victorious had Mr Buy-it-now not come along and rained on our parade... :D

I dont know, I hadn't really given it too much thought. I was waiting on better pics from the seller.

The only trouble with that top would be the integrated glove. I have one of the ninja tops, and the mittens are irritating as shit at times.

Well I'm heartbroken. I was sniping this Maharishi top, and then someone went and used the "buy it now". http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120015362319&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Speaking of maharishi, recon just had a sale...maharishi snopants and a lot of other shit all for $50. Too bad I didn't buy any

omg

please tell me this didn't happen

if somebody can pick up a pair of snopants for me, ill be forever grateful

Asterix. I hate you.

I was going to steal that auction back from that bastard at the last second. I was hoping to god that no one would notice it.

:(