Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

dior brown velvet jeans, size 29:

$85 opening bid, $150 buy it now. retailed ~$500

66e8_1.JPG

cdg shirt tartan coat, medium (large), 1 day left, $50 opening

6481_1.JPG

ironman, you of all people def shouldn't buy that shit. you'd def look ridiculous.

i thought this thread was for helping others with good finds that don't fit yourself or you don't want. if i'm wrong, that was the intention

Guest jmatsu
i thought this thread was for helping others with good finds that don't fit yourself or you don't want. if i'm wrong, that was the intention

stop playing the victim, pussyboi. and don't make like you don't want both of them jawns. shit looks like some shit you'd buy. try to help you out, and all i get is this bitchass symptomatic excuse?? actually i figured you out. you almost clever, but not that clever. i know you b trying to get other nigs to dress like you, so that you're funny-dressing kind can become a majority and take over the board. either that or you u b 1 mean nigga who want other decent niggas to waste their moneys on this shitty shit. i know your plan. know so does sufu.

stop playing the victim, pussyboi. and don't make like you don't want both of them jawns. shit looks like some shit you'd buy. try to help you out, and all i get is this bitchass symptomatic excuse?? actually i figured you out. you almost clever, but not that clever. i know you b trying to get other nigs to dress like you, so that you're funny-dressing kind can become a majority and take over the board. either that or you u b 1 mean nigga who want other decent niggas to waste their moneys on this shitty shit. i know your plan. know so does sufu.

i don't know why you're getting all offended. i am not a size 29, and i don't have anything tartan or plaid. i wasn't trying to get smart with you, and i dunno if you are being serious, but i am not trying to get anyone to dress like me; i don't think i dress very well

also, i don't think the items are really that bad, especially for the price. can you tell me what's wrong with them?

Guest jmatsu
i wasn't trying to get smart with you, and i dunno if you are being serious, but i am not trying to get anyone to dress like me; i don't think i dress very well

okay i r forgive u. u not in the hatebook no more, but i still think this shit b wack.

I know some people like old nike shoes. I would've considered these but i don't want to pay $50 for a pair of shoes that'd probably be a bit too small for me. I dont know anything about old nikes so these might be dope or might be shit collector's wise. Nice shape though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160251362052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

if you were trying to buy these and i like you just PM me and i'll remove the link to not blow spot.