Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

Wow, the logic is really flawed here. Also, don't slander someone in an open forum such as this if you have no grounds to do so.

Bluejean is legit (hes got a good rep on the Dior Homme MSN forum), and your conjecture is unwarranted.

BTW, I'm not trying to be a dick, but its hard enough to sell online with all the fake shit floating around without someone stating that X is fake for basically no reason.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Levis-LVC-1944-S501XX-Rust-Blue-Vault-04-141-250_W0QQitemZ200177024612QQihZ010QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a pair, & they are one of my favorite pairs of jeans. Someone jump on this they are impossible to find!!!

Dude lies about his April 77 Size listings, also the pictures are fucking disgusting, good find?

In fact, the jeans in the photo and up for sale are actually waist 26" but being a waist 29", you can see that they fit me well! But bear this in mind when bidding! They are 34.5" in inside leg!

e9e0_1.JPG

40bb_1.JPG

7ecb_1.JPG

No, they don't fit you well you fucking asshole. I'm going to vomit. Even if I could fit into those without them looking as disgusting as that, I wouldn't bid on the auction after seeing what they've been through.