Good Finds On Ebay/yahoo/etc.

chris

In this day and age designers have started to allow fashion houses to replicate their work in limited quantities to help prevent counterfeiting, when an item is commissioned by a designer it means that they have endorsed it and they receive a percentage of the profits

I just found a seller who sells Givenchy Madonna on ebay and he wrote above. Is that true that Givenchy allow fashion houses to replicate their work????

Edited by setin_fomodel

PwxEdXZ.jpg

just came across my ex selling this on ebay, i gave it to her as a present before she viciously crushed my heart! lol

someone purchase it and burn it for me please!! also the "small inscription" is a love letter i pended at the height of my affection for her, i can only imagine how funny it would be to re read now.

$T2eC16d,%21zQE9s3stYbcBRPL3CKVL%21~~60_

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200905255450?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

maybe cuz i'm a stephan schneider fanboy who has yet to own a piece, maybe it's cuz it includes a scarf that looks great with it, but i like this.  zooming in on the jacket shows a lot of detail in the fabric.  shame i'm a large.