danzarrella

Best Plain Cotton Tees?

for inexpensive, well fitting, decent thickness blank tees, i like United Ahtle tees. it's a japanese brand that you can find on Rakuten.

'One time I want to come through the sleeve.' Damn they must be some really good t-shirts. Google translate cracks me up all the time.

i like jcrew personally b/c it fits me the best, slightly long and sleeves are shorter and fitting than most tees. quality is decent, doesnt fall apart after numerous wash/drying.

This isn't exactly true.

Just sayin'.

Sorry,

I mean the heather that we work with is usually weaved from heather yarn that has been blended with TC, CVC or Poly. Two different yarns to create the heather yarn. Then weaved on the loom. That's why it shrinks a little more for us.

However, there are some that are 100% cotton. I rarely see these but they are around. Cost is an issue here. I'm not sure if these shrink just as much but I don't think they would right?

Sorry,

I mean the heather that we work with is usually weaved from heather yarn that has been blended with TC, CVC or Poly. Two different yarns to create the heather yarn. Then weaved on the loom. That's why it shrinks a little more for us.

However, there are some that are 100% cotton. I rarely see these but they are around. Cost is an issue here. I'm not sure if these shrink just as much but I don't think they would right?

Different fabrics yield different results I guess but In my experience 100% cotton jersey shrinks more than blends whether it be melange or not, which is generally accepted to be the norm.

I just got some Velva Sheen t-shirts the other day and I like the fit on them quite a bit. It fits gives me enough room in the shoulder but is still not loose on my chest, which I often find troublesome. It was $60 for a two-pack in oatmeal, though I would have preferred a mix of colors they didn't offer it at the store. The packaging seems to suggest a vintage style but honestly it simply feels like a nice, quality fitting tee. They're 1% polyester.

I've also gotten the J. Crew 'jaspé' t-shirt and i like it, but it's a bit looser in my chest than I'd prefer.

Another brand worth checking out is Farm Tactics. I bought two of their slub knit tees a while back. Unfortunately, I got a medium and don't like how short the shoulder seems seems to be so I don't wear them that often. But they're super slubby and kind of drape over your body. They're quite soft and a very slight bit see through (others probably won't notice but if you look hard you might). Farm Tactics is from what I can tell a "workwear" brand, but these shirts might appeal a lot more for people who prefer a different aesthetic.

I need some long loose tees. are there any which fit like the lad musician ones with the dropped oversized shoulders?

I really like the fit on Crate's tees. Made in LA, a few diff styles in 6 or so colors. Come in around $22.

personally i would prefer uniqlo's premium cotton tees they are of good quality and comes at a really good price!

if you're in asia, muji tees are great (the ones that are marketed by themselves and not as underwear)

i got two from china

for IH that price is actually cheap, i was expecting them to be $250 a pop or something stupid.

sorry, will probs be around 2 months give or take..

Just found these:

Jungmaven

Made in U.S.A.

60% hemp and 40% organic cotton

Can come in short sleeve, $20, or long sleeve $31.

2554.jpg

2554_02.jpg

copped some velva sheen tees a bit ago, had to size up to large (which isn't that uncommon for me really as I sit between medium and large)

I like them alot, will be copping more.

can anyone recommend some good u-neck-ish type shirts?

something like this, maybe even a little bit bigger collar

68438_01.jpg

so lame, but i like ck blanks

they don't shrink much

sizing is good and consistant

comes in black/grey/white

cheap if you know where to look

I like Continental t-shirts. Bamboo ones are nice in summertime...

can anyone recommend some good u-neck-ish type shirts?

something like this, maybe even a little bit bigger collar

I really like Acne Jeans' tees. They have a really good fit and a nice quality. Quite expensive though.

Our Legacy favorite tshirts are one of my favorites. Size up one for that just right slouchy fit.

any idea when those ih t's are back in stock?

IH loopwheeled t´s will back in stock late this week / beginning of next week

A +1 for the Iron Heart loopwheel Ts. Fit is so good, it feels like it was cut for me. Got mine before they raised the price too, heh.