Best Plain Cotton Tees?

Try your sisters wardrobe!!

can anyone recommend some good u-neck-ish type shirts?

something like this, maybe even a little bit bigger collar

68438_01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

my girl has a lot of t by ish

the quality is alright, materials are nice; but after a wash there pretty much fucked, "hand wash only" bs.

for something similar I'd say blanc and noir's tees are spot on in terms of quality, I've only tried them on but the feel is similar, sale prices don't hurt either.

recently though I bought an lvc blank and I love it; nice vintage feel and a great cut, pricey though.

i love Uniqlo premium cotton for ~6 months. Then they stretch and lose all shape which isn't the end of the world considering how little they cost, but i don't have local access to Uniqlo

Zimmerli makes the most comfortable white t, fits pretty well, but at almost $100 a pop, not very affordable to wear under my work shirt....

i will be trying those sifr shirts. always wanted to find a source that has quality t that can be ordered in bulk

Jungmaven

Made in U.S.A.

60% hemp and 40% organic cotton

Can come in short sleeve, $20, or long sleeve $31.

You almost had me buying some.. BUT.. they are 40% cotton and 60% viscose. It's hemp viscose, but it's still viscose. Might be more sustainable but I'm not a fan of viscose in tees.

AA V-necks fit me fantastically well but their crews not so much.

Edited by napoleon

• 2 months later...

has anyone ever seen the elusive black kirkland signature t-shirt from costco? I've seen a price tag for them one time. 4-pack of black/grey shirts but couldn't find them anywhere. Asked the workers and they said they've never seen them either.

Do they exist? and will someone proxy me 3 packs please?

Edited by vaguerant

for aus ppl: rivers (lol) has 'x slim' crewneck/vneck tshirts for $6

pretty thick/substantial material if you're into that

cut shorter and slimmer in the shoulder than ascolour tees (a little big in those areas for me and i'm a standard size s - i own the 'block tee' and 'pocket tee') and imo better

you can order online from their website so you never have to set foot into their stores (which all stink of wood varnish + a sea of XL tees + dad jeans)

not sure how they hold up after washing, but 6bux...

Edited by usher