supertalk6
OkayOkay

1st World Problems

the fact that we as a people can't agree to just not a give a fuck about washing your hands after you have a piss

noone wants your dick hands its pretty obvious

fucking itunes fucking apple music why does this shit get so unusable every time i update fuck you tim cook steve never did me like this

you can jack off with an electric tootbrush?

erm..

hoping Greece will make the euro drop so i can cop some jawnz

who the fuck buys jawnz from europe? feel bad for europeans actually since it's going to make jawn coppin' a lot more expensive.

I've been working nights and every morning for the past week this census lady comes by and buzzes my place a dozen times, somehow weasels her way into the apartment without getting buzzed in and then bangs on my door for like five minutes straight. By the time I'm actually awake I feel way too awkward to answer the door -- and plus I JUST woke up. 

I don't want to be randomly selected for some weird statistics interview. I just want to be left aloooooneeee....

lying in bed knowing you made plans to go and get dinner today with someone and thinking 'fuck i cba'

Fighting the urge to let out a fart while getting relaxing massage

lying in bed knowing you made plans to go and get dinner today with someone and thinking 'fuck i cba'

hope dinner was good =]

Really wanted some primeknit NMD and spent over an hour proving to Adidas I wasn't a robot while being unable to load the stupid shoes to my cart. Of course they ended selling out. Worst technology ever.