1st World Problems

OkayOkay

Atera was too much food, price was fairly modest all things considered, and absolutely everything was over complicated for the sake of being over complicated (including the bathroom door) = sinking ship, probably won't be there in 6 months to a year or whenever people have tried it and stop reserving, at least as Atera. That has nothing to do with the taste of the food, really. Just can't expect novelty to be a sustainable business plan.

• 1 month later...

6 years ago I bought about 40 pairs of over priced and extremely tacky pairs of Rock & Republic jeans. Sold about 1/3 of them to Canadians just recently..the rest is sitting in my closet. Every day I pray more Canadians from Vancouver will buy them or one day I'm going to make a bonfire out of them.

Airport/airline lounges are never open whenever I fly. Why do some of them open at 2pm?

Also why are they letting coach people on the first\business class line.

Edited by DaBestSpoona

They should really enforce that one carry on rule. Its always a family of jerks with like 4-5 20inch carry ons when they could have easily put all that into an regular or expandable 30 inch.

+100, as someone of likes to spend as little time as possible breathing recycled air, nothing sucks more than having to board your plane 45 min early just to get some overhead bin space...

I rented a Golf 6 for the weekend and they gave me a Nissan Qasqai instead.

Also I am leaving for a month in Asia on Friday and I am still waiting for 6 packages with clothes and 2 lenses for my camera. I hope they'll make it before I leave.

I get overwhelmed by the amount of sheer choices available to me sometimes....

video games

movies

netflix

information available online

books

itunes

places to go

its not noticeable if i keep busy but as soon as i stop having something to do i get overwhelmed a little. Like if i get "free time" i have so many choices i waste half my time deciding what to do.