1st World Problems

OkayOkay

my left side tech 1200 has a problem and i have no idea what it is. every record i try skips during playback. tonearm balance, cartridge setup, etc. all the same as the right deck, every record skips for some reason. i've been trying for days to figure out the problem. scratching is still fine, even with non-skipless break records - thing just cant play a track for more than 45 seconds without skipping.

I swear every time I open iTunes or buy a track there's a new terms of agreement or download. I'm not trying to spend the extra 2 minutes on this shit man, I just wanna buy this one song.

pay for music? off the internet? wait wut

Well it's ok to feel bad if you're downloading a local band that you didn't even pay to see the concert, but when downloading from ultra rich bands there's nothing to feel bad about.

Don't feel all that bad about downloading music

most of the money an artist makes is on tour

plus there are enough honest people out there that do still purchase CDs (whether from a store or the mp3s)

The only downfall to the reduced sales is the increased concert price (ex. Jay-z charging upwards of $180 / ticket)

for some reason, the tap water at work is room temperature on the in the morning, but if I let it run for a few minutes its nice and cold. I know I shouldn't just run the water like that but I hate drinking water that isn't cold.

I guess this is balanced out by drinking tap water? Although in Vancouver tap water is fucking amazing.

when drinking tap water it's actually recommended to let it run for a minute until the water is well below room temperature (it means the water that was standing in the tubing/plumbing in your building has passed). when the water is warm (thus it has been sitting in the tubing for a while) it's possible that the concentration of bacteria or other harmful organisms is higher (albeit still low it might cause a stomach ache if you're unlucky)